Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Imagine having enough money to make two mortgage payments? Most people could never. If she pays by DD or standing order, I wonder how it could’ve happened.

Reactions: 16

Caesar44BC

I do want to show you guys this gem of an outfit!
Screenshot_20220902-163042.png

I think we should all try to caption this, because my brain can only come up with: cowboy prostitute who forget her pants. I think we can do better than that ;)

Also she said she got bored of the what I wore in a week-format, so she wanted to try something different. I don't know what was different about this video, but maybe she got bored because all of her outfits are super uninspired 🤷

She also complained that she had to get up at 6 or 7am to let the builders in. That's when most people get up, Su, because you know: we have to commute, get the kids to school,...

• Haha

jessica b

how does someone manage to order SO MUCH clothes yet they're all so boring and the pieces always look the same...

• Haha

lilya21

hit dogs holler. must've been a sore spot for her lol.

i would have sympathy for her if she didn't end her rant with her nasty holier than thou attitude, as if she has ever worked a day in her life

pasodoble

I agree with calling people out for bad behaviour, but hardly anyone would have noticed the comment if she hadn't drawn attention to it. Now everyone knows. One single childish comment. It must have really, really hit a nerve with her.

runningeveryday31

Her packing video she talks about putting extra things in her case as back ups, as if it’s this really special personality trait / secret of hers only. Doesn’t every single woman who’s ever packed a suitcase do that?

• Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
Wonder if she ever regrets those tattoos?
I think she does! Someone asked her in a q&a about if she was getting any more and she gave a Typical Suzie answer about how although her tattoo journey was part of her she had no plans on having any more for some deep and obscure reasons I can’t remember, and we should just let her live, guys.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Saw this an immediately thought about our Sue!

6FEAF2AD-DF93-4B6A-8927-48959F069E42.jpeg

There’s some good illustrations in this post that are all very Sue leaning 😂😂😂

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has she ever talked about why the Bossy store stopped with one hoodie!? Just watched the hoodie release video and she mentions there being many other releases coming, but they just..... didn't. I guess there's a limited market for cropped hoodies with 'bossy' written in a font associated with neo nazis but she seemed genuinely excited about the project.

Screenshot_20220612-074916_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220612-074958_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15

coconochanel

VIP Member
'Ibiza barbie' you wish hun! god her style is horrid I would not be seen dead in those Fendi sliders:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

sorrahabera

This is off topic but it kinda just shocked me how easy it can be to find out where influencers live. I live in the Brighton area so I know a lot of the places Suzie goes to. I know where she goes to for walks with Nala near the seafront and I know where she goes to play tennis. It’s just a bit scary how exposed you are on the internet idk