Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...... Surely she wore the clothes that she showed in her packing video? So there's a video about buying new holiday clothes, a video showing her packing said clothes and now a video about her wearing the clothes from both previous videos. I'm expecting more footage of her wearing the lilac dress and clutching the pink bag in front of her saying 'so cute!' and talking about how it goes really nicely.

Screenshot_20220704-191258_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i know music taste is subjective but her playlist is garbage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she made jalapeno a personality trait! Wasn't she a couple of summers ago 'Italian'? I guess she now will be Spanish... Hooray!
remember when she did an ancestry test and she came out nothing like she was expecting. Like she has a lot of German in her :ROFLMAO: not at all as she was preaching: "i get a tan so quickly without any sun im so mediterranean" :m

Maybe she is going to go into the music industry like her bf Ryan. Maybe she will start singing 😂😂😂
More like screeching lmao. I find it very cringy when influencers dab in multiple industries like getting their own cosmetic brand o singing etc is like... we can tell you ran out of ideas love just get a normal job like the rest of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her packing video she talks about putting extra things in her case as back ups, as if it’s this really special personality trait / secret of hers only. Doesn’t every single woman who’s ever packed a suitcase do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but WHY IS SHE TRYING SO HARD TO SPEAK LIKE TAMSINAMY. It doesn’t work and makes her sound like a total idiot. I’ve truly never known any other influencer who just copies every trend on the internet and gets by.

Reactions: 2
She loves to show off everything branded she owns by buying tacky stuff with a very visible logo 🙄 suzie we get it, you have terrible sense of style and you waste your money on horrendous clothes
It’s so tacky. People with money (which is what she’s desperately trying to look like - rich) do not plaster themselves head to toe in gaudy labels.

She just looks like a tinpot kardashian wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so tacky. People with money (which is what she’s desperately trying to look like - rich) do not plaster themselves head to toe in gaudy labels.

She just looks like a tinpot kardashian wannabe.
Exactly. She try’s too hard!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she ever regrets those tattoos?
I think she does! Someone asked her in a q&a about if she was getting any more and she gave a Typical Suzie answer about how although her tattoo journey was part of her she had no plans on having any more for some deep and obscure reasons I can’t remember, and we should just let her live, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she does! Someone asked her in a q&a about if she was getting any more and she gave a Typical Suzie answer about how although her tattoo journey was part of her she had no plans on having any more for some deep and obscure reasons I can’t remember, and we should just let her live, guys.
LOL she 100% regrets ALL her Floozy Suzie decisions. The hand/wrist tattoos looks like tit, the YSL girl on her forearm looks like tit, and you can see her thigh tattoos through all her crappy fast fashion pants.

Reactions: 11
V boring outfits but I can't deny her boobs do look pretty good 😂

Reactions: 8
Girl travels so much and can’t even show us cultural stuff or traditional food. Everything has to be so bleeping CUTE, SWEET, INSTAGRAM VIBES.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.