Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Ibiza barbie' you wish hun! god her style is horrid I would not be seen dead in those Fendi sliders:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Only our Suzi could make Ibiza look boring and is that all she did everyday hang off his arm?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a camp follower…. Her whole personality is tied up in whoever she’s shagging

Reactions: 8
The fact all she’s talking about with this podcast is that she got to take photos and her bf is working on “the jingle” is proof that this whole endeavor will suck like her Bossy merch.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what she is going to talk about. She has this special gift of using so much words and yet not saying anything. She does this especially in every life update she posts (which we didn't ask for). She wants to tell us about her life and then doesn't say anything specific. At least the clothes are cute and her hotel has a vibe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all please agree to nominate one person to listen to the podcast and report back? I don't want to give her the listens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, is this her own podcast? I thought she'd just been featured on someone else's. What's it about!?

Reactions: 2
Seems like its her own. Make it make sense! 🙈
What will her 'confessions' be!? That she ordered another Adanola sweatshirt in a slightly different shade? Maybe she'll confess why she never got Rory back. Or what actually happened with her and Alix.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.