Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her personality now: Ibiza barbie (wannabe) lol I have to give it to her though, at least she is doing something DIFFERENT. I think she realised that she was becoming a bleeping bore and needed to do something. She is not funny and not entertaining so I’m really curious about this podcast lol it seems to be another trend.

I watched her Ibiza blog and for the first time ever she made me laugh. It was when she was drunk in the restaurant. That Suzie I could watch 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs not another podcast. I guess they're more lucrative than youtube now if they do ads but it's another way influencers get to chat tit and do the bare minimum and still get paid 🙄 she's honestly gonna have nothing substance to contribute

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she realizes her fake tan does not photograph well. She looks orange and muddy at the same time.

• Haha
  • Sick
In your dreams, Snoozles and you’re really quite, quite mad, my love! And vain!
I haven't seen the series, so I might be wrong here, but isn't the whole point of it that Emily dresses as a loud American among the stylish and reserved french people? I don't think you are supposed to emulate Emily's style 🤷

I think the story's gone now, but she posted something about always being 'a 10' even though she wears her necklace back to front.
I'm all for self-love but that woman's ego is mindblowing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think the story's gone now, but she posted something about always being 'a 10' even though she wears her necklace back to front.
I'm all for self-love but that woman's ego is mindblowing.
Agreed! I feel like I could benifit from a tiny bit of Suzie's self-belief/confidence. But I'd only want a drop or two. Because lord that ego!

• Haha
I agree. She sure adores herself. I don't remember her being this much of a narcissist before she lost all that weight ... I mean, you have to be quite fond of yourself to spend 24/7 staring into a mirror/camera lens, but this level of self-worship is off the scale.

What’s the point in all this ‘artwork’? We’re not going to see her are we? It’s not a video podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but who in their right mind would want to listen to her drone on and on? its bad enough in the vlogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s the point in all this ‘artwork’? We’re not going to see her are we? It’s not a video podcast?
Exactly. She needs 1 photo for the cover art and that’s it.

Is she trying to harness the Call Your Girlfriend fan base? She has 0 expertise/storytelling/charm to provide.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
None of the photos seem to give any information about wtf she's going to be talking about either? Like fair enough if you have a couple of images to advertise it but.... what is it!?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.