Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice has such a monotonous tone. I’m only 5 minutes in too! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I think she just said she has no torso!? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ugh how many of these tan routines has she done lately? She’s the only one who needs a tutorial, then she might not end up looking like a patchy little Oompa Loompa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey, did you guys know she plays tennis?

In case you weren't aware, she plays tennis.

I'm not 100%, but I think she might play tennis.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't cope with the way she says any word starting with str. Strong, struggle, strange etc. She sort of starts it with schtrong, schtruggle, schtrange. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was that editing glitch clip she left in? she sounded annoyed at Ryan 😊 . Also how may items of clothes that look the same does one person need? jeez she loves a tacky dress doesn't she?

Reactions: 6
I thought it strange that she lost all that weight yet her boobs got bigger or at least remained the same! 🤔🤔🤔
This is what made me think she's had implants too. Her boobs seem way too high and full for being post that kind of weight loss, especially as it was in her late 20s. I do think the implants (if they are that) have been done quite well though.

I have nothing against anyone getting implants, it's obv a personal decision. However, if you're going to constantly be trying on clothes braless and commenting on how your boobs look in those clothes you need to be honest about it, imo. It's analogous to advertising makeup with Facetune/filters. I don't know if anyone here is aware of Sophie Milner (used to be Fashion Slave), but she tried for ages to gaslight her viewers into thinking her impossibly perky boobs were natural before she got caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I started watching her video, because I normally find them quiet relaxing as background noise.

However after 10 minutes of her rambling on about all the products she uses to self tan and why she chooses them, I couldn't take it anymore. Not only do I think you don't need so many products to fake tan (I don't know anything about fake tanning though), it felt so superficial. Even more than usual. The Roe decision in the US really saddened (and I don't even live there). Meanwhile she is giving us a super detailed description of her fake tan process. I don't expect Suzie to give any insight on these matters, but for 'the boss babe' that she is, she could have at least mentioned it.

Reactions: 8
I started watching her video, because I normally find them quiet relaxing as background noise.

However after 10 minutes of her rambling on about all the products she uses to self tan and why she chooses them, I couldn't take it anymore. Not only do I think you don't need so many products to fake tan (I don't know anything about fake tanning though), it felt so superficial. Even more than usual. The Roe decision in the US really saddened (and I don't even live there). Meanwhile she is giving us a super detailed description of her fake tan process. I don't expect Suzie to give any insight on these matters, but for 'the boss babe' that she is, she could have at least mentioned it.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 2
I think we’re all in agreement that we are not expecting in depth analyses of the current political, social and cultural landscapes in the US and elsewhere, but IMHO, staying neutral is not okay. We’re at a tipping point and staying silent because you don’t want to upset the followers who click on your aff links or the brands who send you free stuff and pay you to shill their products, both effectively paying for a lifestyle built on capitalism and the oppression of others, is just plain condoning the situation.

Reactions: 5
I think we’re all in agreement that we are not expecting in depth analyses of the current political, social and cultural landscapes in the US and elsewhere, but IMHO, staying neutral is not okay. We’re at a tipping point and staying silent because you don’t want to upset the followers who click on your aff links or the brands who send you free stuff and pay you to shill their products, both effectively paying for a lifestyle built on capitalism and the oppression of others, is just plain condoning the situation.
You’re right! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's really near the beginning - 02:05. She's talking about putting her fake tan on, then she says 'I'm really hoping -' and for a few seconds it cuts to a shot of her in the kitchen being whingey.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.