Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exciting 😴😴😴😴
It’s just as Snoozy as you’d expect. Overthinking every detail. Doesn’t like flying without Ryan. #ad for Amazon Fashion. She actually bought jean shorts with an inseam great than 1 inch. Boring boring boring. Overthinking tit some more. Blah blah. White bikini of dreams. Overthinking day clothes being harder to decide on than night clothes.

Reactions: 5
The amount that she prattles on about the most insignificant tit is exhausting 😅

“pUtTiNg OuTfItS tOgEtHeR iS vErY cReAtIvE” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is off topic but it kinda just shocked me how easy it can be to find out where influencers live. I live in the Brighton area so I know a lot of the places Suzie goes to. I know where she goes to for walks with Nala near the seafront and I know where she goes to play tennis. It’s just a bit scary how exposed you are on the internet idk

Reactions: 15
This is off topic but it kinda just shocked me how easy it can be to find out where influencers live. I live in the Brighton area so I know a lot of the places Suzie goes to. I know where she goes to for walks with Nala near the seafront and I know where she goes to play tennis. It’s just a bit scary how exposed you are on the internet idk
I totally agree. Do you know or know of the author Matt Haig? He lives in Brighton and because I have family there, I know it quite well. Because of the photos he’s posted on Instagram, I know exactly where he lives! It’s scary!

Anyway here’s another little treat of Snoozles who definitely doesn’t love herself!

Attachments

• Haha
I totally agree. Do you know or know of the author Matt Haig? He lives in Brighton and because I have family there, I know it quite well. Because of the photos he’s posted on Instagram, I know exactly where he lives! It’s scary!

Anyway here’s another little treat of Snoozles who definitely doesn’t love herself!
Like this outfit is original in any way 😂 I want to know what crosses her mind to make her do the things she does. “Omg how cute this perfectly normal skirt goes with this basic AF top?! Must show everyone!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like this outfit is original in any way 😂 I want to know what crosses her mind to make her do the things she does. “Omg how cute this perfectly normal skirt goes with this basic AF top?! Must show everyone!!”
And the expression 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was super surprised however that it was an 'old' skirt and top and she couldn't link it. She rewears things? I can't believe it.
But I'm sure she bought almost identical similar tops and skirts this year, so... She is almost there ;)

She doesn’t live in Brighton …..she lives in Lancing and her walks are Lancing seafront.

She’s got her own photo as a cover for a Spotify playlist…. Like NARCISSIST MUCH?!?!
This is so cringe…
Maybe she is going to go into the music industry like her bf Ryan. Maybe she will start singing 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s got her own photo as a cover for a Spotify playlist…. Like NARCISSIST MUCH?!?!
This is so cringe…
I love how she made jalapeno a personality trait! Wasn't she a couple of summers ago 'Italian'? I guess she now will be Spanish... Hooray!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.