Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just me but when she was speaking to the hotel staff over the telephone in her newest vlog, it properly gave me the ick 🤦🏼‍♀️ she sounded like she was putting on a little girl’s voice 🤢
Yes! What was that voice bloody weird.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s just me but when she was speaking to the hotel staff over the telephone in her newest vlog, it properly gave me the ick 🤦🏼‍♀️ she sounded like she was putting on a little girl’s voice 🤢
Omg yah so cringe and even more cringe she set up the camera to vlog that segment lols

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her life is so shallow. No substance whatsoever. 🤮
I dont expect anything more from her lols
Her rambly intro to the vlog about her lack of confidence is astounding. Then she went on to put on a dress with her boobs half hanging out cos the weather was too hot. And she jammed her slippers into her handbag to switch into heels. How dirty must her bag be?
I wld have carried a smaller handbag and carry a separate tote for the extra shoes and cardi. It’s just a sit down dinner, easily put the bag on the chair/ floor.

Reactions: 8
Huh? What vlog was that in? I missed that!

Reactions: 3
I also thought it was very odd that she made a point of saying that she was going to see a fertility expert and that she would document it. I guess it's great that people share their journey, but it just felt like she wanted to make content out of it. Imagine being so obsessed with showing your life that you immediately think: I will make this into content.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I also thought it was very odd that she made a point of saying that she was going to see a fertility expert and that she would document it. I guess it's great that people share their journey, but it just felt like she wanted to make content out of it. Imagine being so obsessed with showing your life that you immediately think: I will make this into content.
It’s a bit odd! Who knows where she’s coming from! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not sure what’s going on with her latest vlog but she seems to have changed the title and thumbnail since she shared it on her stories earlier 🤔
Because no one knows who Carla Webster is 😂 So by making it vague, people may be more inclined to click on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve scrolled through her feed recently and I cannot fathom how much she spends on designer brands. I think she has about 5 Chanel bags alone! Even pre owned they’re a fortune. 🤯

Reactions: 4
I’ve scrolled through her feed recently and I cannot fathom how much she spends on designer brands. I think she has about 5 Chanel bags alone! Even pre owned they’re a fortune. 🤯
And she always buys the most impractical, bargain bin looking stuff. Her luxury collection is not enviable. It's trashy, just like her.

Reactions: 6
Ok first 5 min of her video she admitted to several points

1: her style as an influenza is purely trend led (read aff links motivated cos need to show new things, link new things?) hence her own personal style is non-existent and not authentic

2: claims that she has this hiring a personal stylist idea years ago but because her friend Allana did it (Anne did it too cos of Allana) suddenly she feels this is a video that people want to watch.

3: her influenza style is DIFFERENT from her style as a Nail Girly and hence she doesnt know how to dress except to dress for her own body type etc (like duhhhhh isnt that kind of common sense?)

She has a ton of stuff in her wardrobe which I am sure any stylist wld be able to put together something. She just refuse to think? Or pretend that she doesnt know how to do her job? Either way, so stupid?
Then who is she think she is trying to influence??

Make this all make sense, Suzie! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok first 5 min of her video she admitted to several points

1: her style as an influenza is purely trend led (read aff links motivated cos need to show new things, link new things?) hence her own personal style is non-existent and not authentic

2: claims that she has this hiring a personal stylist idea years ago but because her friend Allana did it (Anne did it too cos of Allana) suddenly she feels this is a video that people want to watch.

3: her influenza style is DIFFERENT from her style as a Nail Girly and hence she doesnt know how to dress except to dress for her own body type etc (like duhhhhh isnt that kind of common sense?)

She has a ton of stuff in her wardrobe which I am sure any stylist wld be able to put together something. She just refuse to think? Or pretend that she doesnt know how to do her job? Either way, so stupid?
Then who is she think she is trying to influence??

Make this all make sense, Suzie! 🥵
Yes! And since doing nails, she said her style changed, because she just wants to get ready in the morning. Oh, you mean like all of us who wake up at six to commute to work?

She also stated that she doesn't like big logos all over her stuff, but hasn't she recently bought those Loewe jeans with the patches on the knees?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes! And since doing nails, she said her style changed, because she just wants to get ready in the morning. Oh, you mean like all of us who wake up at six to commute to work?

She also stated that she doesn't like big logos all over her stuff, but hasn't she recently bought those Loewe jeans with the patches on the knees?
Not to mention that disgusting YSL bag 😅🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I lasted 4:27 into this vlog before I had to turn it off. New record

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.