Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
prolly living her “hot girl summer era” in the “south of France” and having an “unreal” time having lots of fun, must be super “epic” and all that so she hasnt feel like vlogging but she will post all her “super cute” outfits from the South of France so she can link everything for us. Sooooo unreal, sooooo much fun!
Let's be real, Ryan probably has a DJ set at some party hotel and she goes as his barnacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we still buying whole new wardrobes for holidays? Sue, honey. Maybe stop relying on hauls that are killing people and the planet. It's not cool. It's desperate and reeks of "I don't care (but will constantly moan about things that are made worse by climate change and fast fashion) as long as I get paid".

Reactions: 7
I watched a Vlog Amelia posted two weeks ago and they had a sleepover at Vic's house.
Suziejust "acted" for the camera and there was a part where Amelia filmed and they didn't knew it. It was so awkward when Suzie realized the cam was on.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Spends all that time deciding outfits, taking pics, deciding what hairstyle to wear with them and she STILL cant get an outfit right!

• Haha
Her holiday is so boring, she has access to all the beautiful places but comes off so occupied with her bags and shoes. Yes i get that she wants to create content…but hmmm just very boring.
She hasnt been anywhere at all, like in such a country bumpkin manner, she even said “this is the most adventurous she has been”
all that planning for outfits is so stupid.

And i know they are vegan and options are limited
But every meal is pasta + fried or pizza + fries?

Her holiday is so boring, she has access to all the beautiful places but comes off so occupied with her bags and shoes. Yes i get that she wants to create content…but hmmm just very boring.
She hasnt been anywhere at all, like in such a country bumpkin manner, she even said “this is the most adventurous she has been”

I'm sure it is. She has the curiosity of a sloth. All she cares about is what she's wearing and getting staged photos.

And her palette is worse than a 3 year old. Goes to the south of France and eats pasta?!? She's a new money hillbilly.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was ridiculous. Her complaining about not having soanu options in Europe. Just Google: vegan places Nice. It's a super touristic place, I'm sure there are several vegan restaurants.

All her travel vlogs (and other vlogs look the same), whether she goes to Ibiza, Nice, Cannes or a room in Victoria's house. We always just see her head in a room or her body in a mirror.

For a girl who doesn't seem to eat a lot, it seems like all they did was go to restaurants while in France. I did a quick Google for vegan restaurants in Nice and there are several lists of the best ones. So I don't know what she's talking about not being able to find vegan food when traveling.

For a girl who doesn't seem to eat a lot, it seems like all they did was go to restaurants while in France. I did a quick Google for vegan restaurants in Nice and there are several lists of the best ones. So I don't know what she's talking about not being able to find vegan food when traveling.
She is too busy being ✨unreal✨ and not daring to be adventurous to properly explore vegan restaurants to eat

• Haha
Sorry why does she need help with editing now is her nail business that busy? (yes Im being sarcastic) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dining table is hideous. She should've gone for a round table because the large heavy granite and chunky chairs are doing nothing for that small space. Did she mention what she did with the outdoor chairs that were there?

Oh Sue. You don't have an archive. You have too much crappy fast fashion clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1000006280.png

Surprised she posted this considering she's very careful what angles she shows on insta and on YT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.