Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so ridiculous to mention, but I think it's the theatre kid in me. I CANNOT STAND how she barely opens her mouth when she does those stupid voiceover TikToks/Reels. She's trying to be all demure and sexy, but girl. If you were actually talking, no one would understand you because it's very clear YOU'RE NOT ANNUNCIATING.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is so ridiculous to mention, but I think it's the theatre kid in me. I CANNOT STAND how she barely opens her mouth when she does those stupid voiceover TikToks/Reels. She's trying to be all demure and sexy, but girl. If you were actually talking, no one would understand you because it's very clear YOU'RE NOT ANNUNCIATING.
Oh no! Sometimes I wish I had TikTok. Or do I? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, or The Hot Blend (or whoever her nail tech gal is) will give her time and space in her own studio. I'm assuming it will be like a tattoo artist residency where she "opens her book" for a time at a host studio then moves on to the next location. But like, well known tattoo artists can do this, not 3-day nail tech class and experience doing the nails of a few friends Sue can. But she will because she thinks she has a built-in customer base.

I'm curious to know what she'll charge. Haven't seen a price list yet 🤨
It will be very expensive, that way even if the nails are terrible (even if!) The amount they've spent will make the victim feel that they have to convince themselves that they're good. 🙃🙃🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I actually like her new nails, they don't look as horrible as her previous attempts 🙈

• Haha
She will get a press discount or something similar and might even be able to write-off some of it (or all) against her taxes.
But doesn't that just mean she can claim back some VAT as a business expense (if applicable)? So still £600 for a pair of shoes!

The bottega puffy sandals that she has the Zara dupe of? I think so. 🫠
The only positive is that it sounds like she tried the style for a while by wearing those dupes to death that she knew she would get reasonable wear out of the real thing. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m not a fan of dupes but it is a good way to test drive the real thing without dropping designer cash. But the there’s the issue of how terrible fast fashion is for the planet and how dupes and replicas exploit women and child laborers.

Reactions: 5
The only positive is that it sounds like she tried the style for a while by wearing those dupes to death that she knew she would get reasonable wear out of the real thing. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m not a fan of dupes but it is a good way to test drive the real thing without dropping designer cash. But the there’s the issue of how terrible fast fashion is for the planet and how dupes and replicas exploit women and child laborers.
Yes, I'm only not so sure Suzie will wear these sandals to death now she has the real deal. She shops so much, even luxury items, that she cannot wear anything more than a couple of times.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I'm only not so sure Suzie will wear these sandals to death now she has the real deal. She shops so much, even luxury items, that she cannot wear anything more than a couple of times.
Yeah, this is my take as well. She doesn't get the wear out of the designer stuff she already has except the YSL sandals. I'm sure the BV ones will end up on Depop next year. And then aside from the odd influencer trip and being Ryan's hanger on at gigs in Ibiza, she doesn't really do anything or go anywhere.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, BV sandals :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Had a look at today's vlog, recommend drinking every time Sue says 'stunning' or 'unreal'. Even though she's owned expensive designer bags for years, she's just discovered bag hooks so she doesn't have to put her bags on the floor 🤦‍♀️

I don't get the point in flying out influencers to another country and them spending days apparently learning about new products, doing workshops etc only for them never to mention any of the products or what they're meant to have learned!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry, BV sandals :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Had a look at today's vlog, recommend drinking every time Sue says 'stunning' or 'unreal'. Even though she's owned expensive designer bags for years, she's just discovered bag hooks so she doesn't have to put her bags on the floor 🤦‍♀️

I don't get the point in flying out influencers to another country and them spending days apparently learning about new products, doing workshops etc only for them never to mention any of the products or what they're meant to have learned!?
I honestly thought after covid, all these stupid press trips would stop. Why are brands still facilitating these influencer lifestyles? These people have never done a hard days work in their lives. It's honestly disgusting. GET A REAL JOB.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just skimmed through her vlog (it’s all I could stomach tbh). I see ‘let me live’ is back. Infuriating.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I honestly thought after covid, all these stupid press trips would stop. Why are brands still facilitating these influencer lifestyles? These people have never done a hard days work in their lives. It's honestly disgusting. GET A REAL JOB.
I agree. They're unnecessary, unless you're giving them specific instructions on what to say, how to say it and how exactly you want your product seen by potential customers. Otherwise it's just a free trip for already privileged asshole influencers who only attend these things because they're too cheap to pay for these experiences themselves.

Reactions: 12
The whole Lancôme trip for her was to show off her outfits and fuss over her clothes, nothing much was shared abt the Absolue Rose (?) collection and isnt it her job to share what she learn from the product creators at these events? But instead she choose to make the focus of her vlogs all about herself.
However, I cant help but feel like the brands also make it seem this way - every event/ master class has some dress code & theme, making these giggly participants fuss about their appearances instead of focusing on the products themselves. I get that yes, organizing these trips are meant to create “some awareness” and exposure in whatever way… but so wasted on the likes of influenzas like Suzie.
Dont think she will ever spend her own money to go back there despite her non-stop raving about the place. She even said she is clueless about heathrow airport, only familiar with gatwick etc like why does she make herself seem so… country bumpkin?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s just me but when she was speaking to the hotel staff over the telephone in her newest vlog, it properly gave me the ick 🤦🏼‍♀️ she sounded like she was putting on a little girl’s voice 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.