Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every 5 min of her life is a life update.

Eg:
“guys I am self-tanning, and I stupidly forgot to exfoliate”

“I used this new foundation yesterday and it is UNREAL… such a VIBE”

“O. M. G. This ZARA blazer is GIVING….! I am going to wear it for the rest of my life”

Ok I might watch her nothin-gy vlog later 😂
---
It is a paid for Kiko - Little Mermaid premiere but the actual footage of her at the premiere was like 5 secs, she spent more time vlogging everything else.
It should have been a GRWM (not a vlog) of her using the makeup collab with the movie, if it’s sponsored content. Why shd brands pay her to waffle about her nothing life for 40min and only insert a few minutes of product placement which is the actual paid contenr?
It’s not even organic content…. Just fking boring same old tit.
---

Eg:

“O. M. G. This ZARA blazer is GIVING….! I am going to wear it for the rest of my life”

---
It is a paid for Kiko - Little Mermaid premiere but the actual footage of her at the premiere was like 5 secs, she spent more time vlogging everything else.
It should have been a GRWM (not a vlog) of her using the makeup collab with the movie, if it’s sponsored content. Why shd brands pay her to waffle about her nothing life for 40min and only insert a few minutes of product placement which is the actual paid contenr?
Omg it’s actually an ad for the toothbrush That appeared 33min into the long vlog!!!. Why does it seem like an ad for the Kiko makeup at first?? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know it will take time to build up the full collection, but how is she doing anyone’s nails when her chart consists of 20 variants of pale pink/nude? Surely you would buy all the basic colours first then branch out to shades and tones?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is the point of her banging on about her nail ‘business’, if she’s got no intention of doing any viewers nails? It’s not like she’s promoting it.

Snooz, babes. Your nails look tit. Keep practicing though.

I also find it weird that for somebody who says they have bad anxiety. She doesn’t seem to present with it. She’s very shaky, but I wouldn’t be able to tell otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I went to see her nail account
The cuticles all look dirty and not that nicely painted.
Perhaps it comes with a lot more practice & experience.
She literally just finished the course and acts like she is some exclusive top notch nail artist

also it is kinda awkward she is “competing” with her own nail tech for biz - but then again it seems like it was the nail tech who told her abt the nail course?
She said she and her best friend have the same nail tech, and she (Suzie) can do the friend’s nails if the nail tech isnt available.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Eg:

---
---

Omg it’s actually an ad for the toothbrush That appeared 33min into the long vlog!!!. Why does it seem like an ad for the Kiko makeup at first?? 🥴
I agree, the ad about the toothbrush was so weird. Apparently she talks all the time about how important it is to take care of your teeth. I have listened to all her videos (in the background) and have literally never heard her mention it.

Kiko sends her to this premiere, but she doesn't use their products (like ever!) and can't be asked to show any of the products or the premiere. Kiko, I use a lot of your products and really like them. Please send me to a premiere next time. I am a far better spokesperson than Sue ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never really come on here to voice an opinion on Suzie,stopped paying her much attention when she became completely unrelatable.
But going to a wedding and doing an outfit change? That's not normal right! The bride? 100% but a guest switching up dresses from day to night? Way to try draw attention to yourself (a back up is always a good idea but I def don't see that being suzies reason) smh

Reactions: 12
I've never really come on here to voice an opinion on Suzie,stopped paying her much attention when she became completely unrelatable.
But going to a wedding and doing an outfit change? That's not normal right! The bride? 100% but a guest switching up dresses from day to night? Way to try draw attention to yourself (a back up is always a good idea but I def don't see that being suzies reason) smh
No. Not normal. She's a narcissist.

Also, that metallic Chanel with the blue dress 🤢 And why is she taking a full blown hand bag to a wedding, especially since they probably stayed at the venue (it looks like a hotel too, but not sure). Girl actually NEEDS a nice simple clutch, but instead buys Loewe jeans and heaps of fast fashion.

Reactions: 7
It’s never good when your skin blends into your dress. Maybe instead of buying so much high street dresses, she could put that cash to more high end brands with better cuts and colours.

IMG_7059.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s never good when your skin blends into your dress. Maybe instead of buying so much high street dresses, she could put that cash to more high end brands with better cuts and colours.

View attachment 2222655
Everyone looks terribly old-fashioned and dressed for someone twice their age except Noorie. SMH. This is not contemporary fashion.

Reactions: 5
Everyone looks terribly old-fashioned and dressed for someone twice their age except Noorie. SMH. This is not contemporary fashion.
I think the girls on the end and Amelia look great! There was clearly a dress code. Suzie on the other hand looks like she got that dress from PLT and it really does nothing for her body type.

Reactions: 6
Sue has always been a dime store version of Amelia.

And it's unfortunate that Amelia comes from so much money and actually puts effort into being as tacky as she is. I think she always looks like a cheap hooker, but it's partly because she has no clue how to dress her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sue has always been a dime store version of Amelia.

And it's unfortunate that Amelia comes from so much money and actually puts effort into being as tacky as she is. I think she always looks like a cheap hooker, but it's partly because she has no clue how to dress her body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure why these brand trips / events need to involve such ridiculously dressy moments for the influenzas to pose for these insta-content. and people like Suzie will buy 10294 fugly dresses+shoes+bags for the occasion and never wear them again

nothing to do with the product launch, and does it really make people want to buy the product?

funny to see Suzie taking some time off her NAIL schedule to attend this event ? Lol. Is she going to post a 45min vlog leading to this, with 40min showing off her grwm, packing for the trip, 5 secs of the actual event, and finishing with her getting ready to sleep.

For a moment I thought the second girl looks like Victoria hahhaha then realise she wasnt even invited

Reactions: 13
Not sure why these brand trips / events need to involve such ridiculously dressy moments for the influenzas to pose for these insta-content. and people like Suzie will buy 10294 fugly dresses+shoes+bags for the occasion and never wear them again

nothing to do with the product launch, and does it really make people want to buy the product?

funny to see Suzie taking some time off her NAIL schedule to attend this event ? Lol. Is she going to post a 45min vlog leading to this, with 40min showing off her grwm, packing for the trip, 5 secs of the actual event, and finishing with her getting ready to sleep.

For a moment I thought the second girl looks like Victoria hahhaha then realise she wasnt even invited
Influencer trips aren't for sales there and then, they are to build consideration. If consumers see a brand enough times being shown off by luxury magazines and influencers in fancy clothes and locations, when they do come to make a purchase at a later point, they will go to brands they have seen before.

Working in the industry, I can tell u with 90% certainty that Chanel have a launch this September judging by the level activity they have had this year, new brand ambassadors, campaigns etc. By getting this visibility now, people will rush to buy the new product in autumn just in time for Xmas, where 50% of your annual sales come from.

• Wow
  • Sick
Influencer trips aren't for sales there and then, they are to build consideration. If consumers see a brand enough times being shown off by luxury magazines and influencers in fancy clothes and locations, when they do come to make a purchase at a later point, they will go to brands they have seen before.

Working in the industry, I can tell u with 90% certainty that Chanel have a launch this September judging by the level activity they have had this year, new brand ambassadors, campaigns etc. By getting this visibility now, people will rush to buy the new product in autumn just in time for Xmas, where 50% of your annual sales come from.
Imi, Chanel lost its klout when they started using influencers to panhandle their brand. I followed a few of their MUA and fashion models/ambassadors which made for great BTS content but once they’d started inviting sales clerks like Tamara and that bunch to events, it was a wrap for me. Smdh. Social media has turned already to capitalistic societies into a real-life loop from Idiocracy. 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.