Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...isn't beauty and fashion meant to be her job? Aside from her missing the brand being bought out, if that's got the Kat Von D branding and not KVD then it must be well out of date.

Reactions: 4
Getting to the part when she is defending herself over comments on her clothing style
She is so weird?? In her defense. Is like she felt some pressure to conform to trends and jump on the capsule wardrobe. Why cant she just own her own style and how she wants to shop? It jjust gets so lame because she is so flaky and such a fashion victim and seems so stupid abt everything that invites harsh comments.
---
Also
She cant even follow a cookie recipe properly. Adding flour and butter along the way and changing the original texture of the cookies

Reactions: 6
Its fine liking over sized fashion but when you are not tall it swallows you up and doesn't suit you. She needs to learn proportions for a start!

Reactions: 8
This segment where she is talking
I have never seen anyone trying to explain or make sense of their state of mind for so long, in every video! What is going on with her?? She talks yet she says nothing??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the vlog. She barely had anything cut, all for clickbait. Would be good if she did something more dramatic than dramatising something she doesn’t end up doing

Reactions: 8
Getting to the part when she is defending herself over comments on her clothing style
She is so weird?? In her defense. Is like she felt some pressure to conform to trends and jump on the capsule wardrobe. Why cant she just own her own style and how she wants to shop? It jjust gets so lame because she is so flaky and such a fashion victim and seems so stupid abt everything that invites harsh comments.
Completely agree! If she just had a style and owned it, there would be a lot less negative comments. People who didn't like her style, just wouldn't watch and people who liked her style would follow her. But she just follows trends and has no idea about what she likes or looks good.

Also you would think that after being in the business for ten plus years she at least wouldn't be bothered buy comments saying her outfits are terrible. That's nothing personal. Nobody said something about her look, body, intelligence, ... It's just clothes!

Why is she suddenly bff's with Amelia Liana? Haven't they not really been in contact for years, and then randomly started hanging out again after seeing each other at an event? Suzi is such a social climber and it's so obvious.

They're both fake leeches at the end of the day. Suzi needs the views/clout from hanging out with her, and Amelia needs the validation of having a new "bestie". :rolleyes: They're like love-bombing each other.

I honestly think she would have a lot more subs if she branched out a bit instead of the same old boring hauls and styling videos… she’s not informing anyone of anything useful, not even how to shop or dress 😂 I believe she is getting comfortable with what she has now and has no interest in growing… she will become irrelevant very soon but at least she will have her mystery qualifications lol

Reactions: 9
Sue has got 2 poses when she gets "professional" photos done: squatty potty and sprawled in the tub drunk. Looks no different for podcast season 2. What more can she talk about?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone catch on Josie’s vlog where she compliments Suzie’s old grwm video and she says their quality was down to Alix? Feel like first time she’s acknowledged her in years. And in a positive way. Was shocked

• Wow
Reactions: 7
eyer oll 1.PNG

This made me eye roll so hard. She has a very conventional body shape and her size is consistently catered to. Also, many people of all shapes need tailoring in some form.

I'm also not coming from a place of jealousy. I have similar tailoring needs to her, but there's no way I'd ever say my body shape/size isn't generic.

View attachment 2081648

This made me eye roll so hard. She has a very conventional body shape and her size is consistently catered to. Also, many people of all shapes need tailoring in some form.

I'm also not coming from a place of jealousy. I have similar tailoring needs to her, but there's no way I'd ever say my body shape/size isn't generic.
Says the girl who constantly mentions how she is the tiniest human to have ever lived but yet doesn’t shop petite then complains things are too long…

• Haha
Does Snoozi Suzi eyef**k herself in the mirror everyday. Sunglasses in the house too when we know it's not even sunny outside. Hilarious 😂

• Haha
I just don’t get how all these girls think this crimped/waved hairstyle is nice. I think it looks really sloppy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wave hair style looks better when it’s a fuller volume and it’s brush in together. Suzie best attempt looks limp and doll like. Not giving.

Reactions: 2
Is that hair the before or after for the tutorial? Just watched the start of the video and she's complaining about the fact that it's a Monday because she's going to the gym and sorting the garden out and didn't sleep well because she was thinking about her loft conversion, which she seems horrified might be happening around her birthday. It's a hard life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.