Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first dress…. You’re not meant to go to weddings with your tits out, what is she doing?! And I feel like the lace is kinda inappropriate on the second one?? I’m only 2 dresses in because she’s taking approximately 1 working week to blabber about each dress so I’m sure I’ll be back…
Oh GOD I’ve just seen the bra strap one 🫠 . It fits her SO badly
---
Ok I’ve finished and every single one of the dresses looked awful on her… which is so weird because she has a lovely figure
She does have killer figure, she just sees appropriate wedding guest attire, differently to most of the population 😂

Reactions: 3
.... even those jeans don't seem to fit properly!? They look like they're meant to sit higher up but she's pulled them down or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
One of the comments is asking what to wear over a dress if it's cold. Are these people OK? Sue's recommended a nice cosy blazer balanced on their shoulders anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but what. Sister wife chic is not the one, Sue.View attachment 2053963
She just does not get you don't need to check every trend on all at once.

Yes, maxi denim skirts, double denim (esp jeans + jacket) and cowboy boots are in. But unless you're extremely good at styling, you don't throw them all on together.

She also doesn't understand proportions either. Everything she wears is either a bit too long or a bit too cropped.

Reactions: 8
I’m starting to wonder if her views/interactions were down so she’s started dressing really badly to get more comments? She never used to look this ridiculous and most people get more of a sense of their own look / style as the age

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to wonder if her views/interactions were down so she’s started dressing really badly to get more comments? She never used to look this ridiculous and most people get more of a sense of their own look / style as the age
I think she's trying to gain a new audience who is into 'high fashion' like Vic and Tamara's audience but she doesn't have the skills. Or she's hoping her audience 'grow' in their style too . What it really comes down to is that most people's normal lives consist of going to normal places in normal outfits. If my life was like influencers, constantly going to fancy events and getting an excuse to get into full glam then maybe I would follow (not Suzie but self Vic and Amelia) but it's not so of course I'm going to not understand your outfits, it's not relateable to me/most people.

The women just has bad taste and vanilla style choices, in my opinion. She also seems to be lacking in confidence and struggling with staying relevant.

The fact that her personal account have been tagged recently, shows she uses her personally one regularly and feels safer there.

Since she has been with Ryan she seems insecure, but she portrays that she is at her happiest

Reactions: 7
Since she has been with Ryan she seems insecure, but she portrays that she is at her happiest
Yeah, I’d agree with this. I think Floozie Suzie/post-Josh breakup Sue is her realest self. Reckless and eating real meat burgers at midnight. She still had horrid style though, so at least that’s consistent.

Reactions: 7
What I thinks it's funny about the CDP trip is, that there were only like two or tree big german influencers and huge beauty YouTubers that actually use CDP and high end products.
The british girls that were able to go seem way more trashy...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I normally lurk on this thread but I have to say I am horrified Cher Webb is on a trip and posing with these.. I thought she was so much better than that 😭

Reactions: 3
Cher Webb (the blond standing next to Amelia) is an actual makeup artist, no?
Yes
She is the most normal legit? (what is the most appropriate word here to use?) among these flogging influencers?
---
I normally lurk on this thread but I have to say I am horrified Cher Webb is on a trip and posing with these.. I thought she was so much better than that 😭

I think they all must have seen one another at events etc and have made acquaintances over the years…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.