Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if the moron actually looked at the clothes already in her many wardrobes she would see she already has a 'capsule wardrobe', only problem is she cant put an outfit together to save her life! šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suzie's dress at Versailles is certainly something. It's an amusing juxtaposition with Fleur's covered up navy dress (which ages Fleur a bit I think, she also has bad taste in clothes). I'm not adverse to showing off some skin, but I don't like the dress itself šŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
Suzie's dress at Versailles is certainly something. It's an amusing juxtaposition with Fleur's covered up navy dress (which ages Fleur a bit I think, she also has bad taste in clothes). I'm not adverse to showing off some skin, but I don't like the dress itself šŸ˜…
Yes I thought it was a bit revealing compared to the others but Victoria's was also horrid.

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought it was a bit revealing compared to the others but Victoria's was also horrid.
Its just funny that Vic was in coperni, Josie and Fluer in needle and thread, Amelia in revolve and Suzie in.........House of CB. Tell me you can't afford to keep up with your friends without telling me you can't afford to keep up with your friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My question the whole time, ā€œSuzie (&josie) why are you here?ā€
Honestly I feel this is a seat filler invite through Vicky. Suzie would have never manage this brand deal through her zara hauls alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My question the whole time, ā€œSuzie (&josie) why are you here?ā€
Honestly I feel this is a seat filler invite through Vicky. Suzie would have never manage this brand deal through her zara hauls alone.
I also donā€™t think her followers are really CDP women. Thatā€™s elevated (imo overpriced) skincare for boujee folks who have a lot of disposable incomes and/or rich partners and are suckered in by ā€œtHe SciEnCeā€. Those folks are definitely not following Sue.
---
Fleur accidently tagged Suziā€™s private account by the looks of it
Are these 5 joined at the hip?!?! Who else was there?!?!

Also, no one but Princess Di and working cowboys can pull off jeans in cowboy boots. Sorry, Sue. Sheā€™s also just too short. Everything is so bunchy, but not model off duty bunchy. Tacky bunchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Suze is pretty but god does she look tacky here.
same for Amelia and Vic (just the tacky partā€¦ they arenā€™t pretty).
fleur looks boring, and Josie on the whole looks great but what a terrible bag with the dress.

Boring Suzie, goes to Versailles, then drops off the planet. Doesnā€™t even do a humble post to Cle De Peau, or to the beautiful palace that she grace with her polyester blanket of a dress, how she even got invited still baffles me.
The following content is video for wedding guest outfits. Give us paris content, we shouldnā€™t be telling you how to do your job.

I think she's taking style inspo from sheerluxe as someone from who works there were wearing jeans tucked into cowboy boots.

Reactions: 1
My fav part of the wedding guest outfit vid is when she describes a Ā£110 dress as being at a ā€œlovely low price pointā€ & ā€œvery affordableā€ šŸ™ƒ

So in touch with the cost of living crisis is our Suz šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally howling at some of those outfits! I know we all have different tastes but OTT much!

It never ceases to amaze me how she thinks these dresses she chooses are wedding appropriate. #1 is never upstage the bride. You donā€™t have to be wearing a wedding gown to do that. Dressing like a low class hooker that everyone notices and focuses on and whispers about does.

• Haha
So she buys (and return??) 10 wedding guests dresses each season every year?
And on top of that she has dresses and outfits that she bought just to wear for some brand trip?
She must be selling lots of worn once stuff on her depop.
she is really one of the worst when it comes to excessive consumption.
If one really has own style and sound wardrobe, i dont think there is need to buy 10 outfits to try on.
Sure it is hee job to flog but actually is better to show us how she makes use of existing items to attend watever events coming up.

have to say of all the horrid outfits the two Nadine Merabi jumpsuits look the best on her.
The last ZARA set is tragic.

Reactions: 4
The one with the black bra strap? I donā€™t get it and at a wedding? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also, why does she think the little green handbag goes with everything. I hate ā€œmatchy matchyā€ but thatā€™s just too random! (For me anyway)

Reactions: 1
Her outfits are like for the slaggy mate you have who you arn't that close with but feel like you have to invite her to the wedding šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That first dressā€¦. Youā€™re not meant to go to weddings with your tits out, what is she doing?! And I feel like the lace is kinda inappropriate on the second one?? Iā€™m only 2 dresses in because sheā€™s taking approximately 1 working week to blabber about each dress so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be backā€¦
Oh GOD Iā€™ve just seen the bra strap one šŸ«  . It fits her SO badly
---
Ok Iā€™ve finished and every single one of the dresses looked awful on herā€¦ which is so weird because she has a lovely figure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.