Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos are hilarious, regardless of it being Sue. Why is she fully clothed and looking greasy in a bath with her new handbag draped over the side!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange hair - and the lips…🤢🤢
It's like she couldn't decide whether to go for a Hailey Bieber look, a Kim Kardashian look, or a Lana Del Rey look...so she just went full Pokemon and was like "gotta catch 'em all!"

Total fail. She looks like a 40 year old summer camp counselor who made lanyards and played "hair salon" with the kids during carpool pickup.

out of curiosity i googled that tank top.. it's £225, what the duck lol
💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is that pouty, mouth slightly open showing her teeth, thing that she does in the photos? It looks stupid not sexy!

Reactions: 3
What is that pouty, mouth slightly open showing her teeth, thing that she does in the photos? It looks stupid not sexy!
She really should take a posing workshop. I know a few photographers who host them for influencers mostly. Seems like a better investment than a second bland overpriced Loewe crop top 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh look, a Zara haul! I can't believe that buying fast fashion and blabbering about nothing is her job. Watched five minutes and all she's done is show the denim shirt, skirt and cowboy boots combo that she's wearing. It's official, I don't understand fashion.

• Haha
  • Sad
currently witnessing an absolute fashion tragedy in real time in her latest haul.
wtf are those outfits? :eek:

• Haha
Oh look, a Zara haul! I can't believe that buying fast fashion and blabbering about nothing is her job. Watched five minutes and all she's done is show the denim shirt, skirt and cowboy boots combo that she's wearing. It's official, I don't understand fashion.
Biggest joke is she said this haul is the basis of her capsule wardrobe— but she does a zara haul every single week? The zara pieces dont suit her and she is such a lame fashion victim.

Reactions: 6
Biggest joke is she said this haul is the basis of her capsule wardrobe— but she does a zara haul every single week? The zara pieces dont suit her and she is such a lame fashion victim.
"This is my capsule wardrobe, btw, I have an entirely different room dedicated to clothes, plus I store even more clothes in my attic. But this is still a capsule."

It's not a capsule just because it' placed separately to your wardrobe room and attic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments are absolute gold! You should watch it and then read them - adds a slight comedy element to it!!

Reactions: 2
Woo another influencer trip with a bunch of white girls. Susie is def the odd woman out. CDP must be desperate.

Reactions: 5
I watched it and immediately thought of the Phoebe gif "my eyes, my eyes!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no sense of style… that capsule wardrobe video was a disaster. Who decided she was a fashion influencer?!?!?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.