Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear all of her videos are eVeRyThInG I bOuGhT tHiS wEeK. How does she think this is normal? I feel guilty if I buy myself one thing a month! What’s she going to do when being an influencer goes out of fashion & the money dries up?

Also the silver trousers are rotten. I don’t care if they’re diesel. They’re hideous.

And she needs to stop whinging about how she’s always overwhelmed. You don’t even know the meaning of the word you stupid prick. Getting your nails done & buying clothes is hardly overwhelming.
Yep I've said it once and I'll say it again, buying loads of expensive stuff every week but couldn't pay for the extension herself!

Reactions: 7
I swear all of her videos are eVeRyThInG I bOuGhT tHiS wEeK. How does she think this is normal? I feel guilty if I buy myself one thing a month! What’s she going to do when being an influencer goes out of fashion & the money dries up?

Also the silver trousers are rotten. I don’t care if they’re diesel. They’re hideous.

And she needs to stop whinging about how she’s always overwhelmed. You don’t even know the meaning of the word you stupid prick. Getting your nails done & buying clothes is hardly overwhelming.
Agree. a) Who cares what you bought & b) it’s distasteful. Stfu

Reactions: 3
I'd love to see her do a no-buy year. Or month. Or even a week. Sitting in your bungalow ordering clothes online 24/7 can't be fulfilling and isn't good content either.
Exactly, no wonder she feels low when she’s a slave to consumerism and doesn’t seem to have any interests in her daily life apart from clothes, handbags or makeup

Reactions: 6
THE DELUSION
lies 2.PNG
lies.PNG

And absolute lol that she thinks she's sewwww influential that she can sell out a pair of bleeping PJ bottoms off ASOS. Because it's not a type of basic item that ASOS would have a tit ton of stock in.
lol 2.PNG
lol 3.PNG

lol 4.PNG
lol 5.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her mouth getting weirder and weirder or is it because shes lost so much weight, her mouth and teeth seem huge? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I heard that, I had to check to see if I wasn't hallucinating. I am so tired, I thought for a moment I didn't understand the English language anymore 🤷

Also quiet tone-deaf to start of the vlog by mentioning that she feels overwhelmed because there's a lot going on in her house and in Ryans house. I mean... You both own a house, you know how many people under 30 that work full time jobs can say that? You know about the housing market, the energy bills, inflation,...? But yes, your life is very overwhelming, Sue.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Somebody on tiktok asked her if she did a bucal fat removal 😂 like wtf is that even
I saw that lol. It's removing the fat in your cheekbone area, to have more defined cheekbones and jawline. I wouldn't put it past her if she got it done. But if she didn't get that procedure then she's losing too much weight too fast or has some beauty filter on constantly.

Reactions: 6
WHAT on earth did she just buy in that haul? Also… is anyone else triggered by her constantly saying she’s ‘enjoying wearing’ as if putting an item of clothing on and then sitting in it for 8 hours is a hobby that you enjoy. And finally… ‘I’m enjoying wearing this outdoor gilet in the house it’s a great extra layer’
This is a full thought she’s had that she thinks is worth sharing
Oh god…. I’m still watching the haul WHAT IS HER FASHION SENSE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to see her do a no-buy year. Or month. Or even a week. Sitting in your bungalow ordering clothes online 24/7 can't be fulfilling and isn't good content either.
i've seen challenges where people try to style items they don't like in the wardrobe, or take one item and create several categories of outfits. now that would actually be interesting, but it would also require effort and creativity so we won't see it.

THE DELUSION
View attachment 2010090View attachment 2010088

And absolute lol that she thinks she's sewwww influential that she can sell out a pair of bleeping PJ bottoms off ASOS. Because it's not a type of basic item that ASOS would have a tit ton of stock in.
View attachment 2010099View attachment 2010100
does she not own a washing machine? guaranteed she already owns 10+ sweatpants anyway

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is not the look she thinks it is. She looks like she’s wearing one of those body builder Halloween suit things from the 90s. Or a big ass beige plushy butt.
C3D394F3-1252-4A3B-B8D0-C5278A997ABF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She not fashion.
First world problems, Snoozles. Nobody cares so get over yourself! 🙄🙄
She looks like a zara version of Vicky with a PHD, Saint Laurent coat outfit for the Vivienne Westwood runway show (high or low both didn’t wear it well)

Somebody on tiktok asked her if she did a bucal fat removal 😂 like wtf is that even
She’s definitely had buccal fat removal, it’s the new hot thing to have done amongst all the cool celebrity girlies at the moment. Sophie Turner is someone where it’s really obvious if you want to have a Google. Lea Michelle too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.