Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vapidlife

cringing at her new TikTok where she says “I am a born working class girl” 🤦🏼‍♀️ when she was born into a v middle class family with loads of privilege

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Caesar44BC

When I heard that, I had to check to see if I wasn't hallucinating. I am so tired, I thought for a moment I didn't understand the English language anymore 🤷

Also quiet tone-deaf to start of the vlog by mentioning that she feels overwhelmed because there's a lot going on in her house and in Ryans house. I mean... You both own a house, you know how many people under 30 that work full time jobs can say that? You know about the housing market, the energy bills, inflation,...? But yes, your life is very overwhelming, Sue.

• Angry

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Yeh agree would be surprised if she didn’t know she was getting that type of ring .. I doubt Ryan would be allowed to pick out the ring
Absolutely not. She would need to sign off on it first to ensure it's the ViiiiiiBe and it's giving "rich engaged grandchild" and it goes with her warehouse of fast fashion junk.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
The whole video she is complaining and feeling “anxious” about the MOST TRIVIAL THINGS!
Packing for a two day trio to a city 1.5 hours away she makes it like she is uprooting her whole life halfway around the world for 2 years or something.
stressing cos she is running out of some makeup product, and what outfits to pack etc gosh she is exhausting

Mia75

Chatty Member
Why is the point of her banging on about her nail ‘business’, if she’s got no intention of doing any viewers nails? It’s not like she’s promoting it.

Snooz, babes. Your nails look shit. Keep practicing though.

I also find it weird that for somebody who says they have bad anxiety. She doesn’t seem to present with it. She’s very shaky, but I wouldn’t be able to tell otherwise.

• Wow

icannoteven

VIP Member
Wait WHAT i thought it was a joke with the nails thing wtf lol

Exactly.
She hyped it up into something so difficult and intellectual but it is a nail course - no doubt it is skills learning and all that but I thought she is going to study something like really academic.

I wont even call it going back to school.

Just say I am so excited to be taking this nails course guysssssss it is gonna be so fun. I wld actually be excited for her cos i love getting my nails done every fortnight and it makes me so happy every time.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Suzie's on TikTok debuting a potential dress for a "romantic vacay". She's trying so hard to get that proposal 😂

• Haha

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
If he hasn't proposed this is a ridiculous amount of pressure to put him under. Not sure she would appreciate the same pressure in reverse.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't know what's worse, promising to include some footage and then forgetting, or thinking anyone wants to see them getting their luggage on a train!? I switched off as soon as they started vlogging each other vlogging. I know it's easy to be envious of the lifestyles they can afford and the money influencers make, but honestly Sue's recent videos just make me feel so glad I'm not a part of that world. Her face in the thumbnail and the fact that it doesn't move any more just makes me feel sad.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
The thing is though she doesn't even need a big wardrobe room because she cant even put a decent outfit together. She cut half her clothes and still have plenty of outfits.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she’s not posted a YouTube video for 2 weeks? I can’t remember if she gave a reason for this happening or not 🙄
Maybe there's going to be a 'life update' or 'we need to talk about this' video coming up if the last one was the clickbait that people pulled her up on?

• Haha

Caesar44BC

I started watching the vlog but died already after that intro of second hand embarrassment! Who does she think she is? Yes it is wel edited, but it looks like she is making a reality tv series of her and Ryan... Kardashians who shop at Aldi style? This intro did make my day though! Thank you, Suzie, in a stressful period you made me feel like I had my shit together!

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_0195.jpeg

is the nail girly going to sign up for this hahaha!
---
She bot the same mango knit pants and vest top combo as Anna?
She over thinks her whole dressing up. And she is really over dressed and over done. Her style is fake and unnatural thats why she feels overdressed.

• Haha

Hereforthedrama124

She’s talking about people realising what her job was & who she was like she’s some kind of celebrity 😂 Hun I doubt even one person knew who you were.

• Haha

glenn_coco

I can't see any of the coat stuff but did she just buy a coat, that she doesn't need, without even looking at it first, then remove the tags before she'd looked at it as well?! Then try and complain about it when she realised it was fugly? This says a lot about her shopping habits doesn't it.....
Yes.

Also ranted that she's done with Zara. lol, you know she isn't.

It's 80% of her YouTube content.

• Haha