Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glenn_coco

Truest thing she's said in years.

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 7.35.37 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 7.34.32 pm.png

Also, she thinks 30-40 min walk is a long walk when you're doing a city trip. Am I the odd one out, but I don't think that's a long walk at all?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

YvesNotLaurent

Wasn’t she so much as crying about going back to school in one of her videos 😅

And I mean absolutely no disrespect to people who work in beauty services, just from her carry on you would have thought she was going for a Bachelor’s degree

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that of all the valid reasons there are, she decided to boycott Zara because she didn't look at what she was buying. Also don't get being so glad bomber jackets are back in fashion because she loves them. Just wear what you like, I don't think anyone gives a shit? Half of the stuff that IS in fashion looks terrible anyway. Like that denim cap, is that considered fashionable now? Most of us buy things and wear them over and over and over until they wear out or don't fit. I genuinely have zero interest whether something is fashionable.
---

Edit: full disclosure, when it's cold like this my outfits are a warm puffer coat, a big warm scarf, a bobble hat and thermal gloves. Probably not fashionable OR cute. But I'm happy that I'm not wearing school trousers from 2003, a summer cap and a handbag that cost three times my monthly salary but looks like a dustbag and declaring it the cutest outfit ever.

• Haha
  • Heart

glenn_coco

Biggest joke is she said this haul is the basis of her capsule wardrobe— but she does a zara haul every single week? The zara pieces dont suit her and she is such a lame fashion victim.
"This is my capsule wardrobe, btw, I have an entirely different room dedicated to clothes, plus I store even more clothes in my attic. But this is still a capsule."

It's not a capsule just because it' placed separately to your wardrobe room and attic!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Girlfriend's complaining about how much everything is for the loft extension, but went and bought a new Dior bag in Selfridges. An ugly one too, might I add. Obviously spending so much time around Amelia hasn't given her better taste.

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Why is she talking about Molly Mae being a new content creator? She’s had her YouTube channel for about 7 years I think.

Highly amusing that she thinks she can style anything.
The fact that she’s ‘obsessed’ with ‘Emily in Paris’ speaks volumes 🙄

Geranium

VIP Member
She behaves like a 17 yr old at times. Trying to impress others, wrongly thinking branded clothes are the best. I find it all very odd. Be yourself Snoozles! 🤢
She behaves like a 17 yr old at times. Trying to impress others, wrongly thinking branded clothes are the best. I find it all very odd. Be yourself Snoozles! 🤢
She doesn’t know who she is. Remember her Ariana Grande phase? I used to model myself on Paddington Bear but I grew out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pinkii

VIP Member
The problem with Suzi and girls like her, they think wearing all labels and whatever is in fashion = ‘style’, not thinking about what suits them or not.

you could label a bin bag as chanel and guaranteed suzi would wear it!

• Heart

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Apparently Ryan has a show there so even though she's an anxious traveller will be accompanying him on his 20 hour trip there.
I think she's insecure about letting Ryan go to all these places! I can only imagine the girls who would be throwing themselves at him, lol

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Why did she ever think the lace dress with diamantés around the cups/ straps is a look? It looks cheap and tacky. I dread to think how much she spent on it.
I was just watching Best In Show and Jennifer Coolidge’s character wears a similar dress during the party the night before the dog show 😂

I meannnnnn
107178EC-9486-4A92-9B94-CED365D9EF9E.jpeg

• Haha

glenn_coco

Capture.PNG

I did lol hard at this childhood footage though. Poor Mummy Bonaldi.

Felt quite sorry for her when she was talking about her nan.
I found this quite sad too. I'll always have sympathy for those whose loved ones go through dementia & Alzheimer's.

donutwurry

Can this bitch post a simple video without moaning and complaining about everything? Why is her life so hard everytime?

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
And she smeared the bronzer all over her face just to blend everything back to the original skintone??

And she has mascara spots all over her eyelids.

The whole segment with Vic and Amelia is very cringe and they jumping around giggling is so annoying & fake.

Also she was whining ahout the cost of home stuff like tiles and basin when she doesnt even think about buying some bottega or ysl heels she doesnt wear out of the house of which costs 4 times more

coconochanel

VIP Member
Yes why does she call it a 'stupid mental health' walk? there is nothing stupid about MH! I actually quite like Ryan seems a nice bloke dont know what he sees in her though!