Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nope Nope

I'm sorry but this lace dress she wore looks more like a lingerie body with a very droopy lower half. Or like she's wearing lace panties and has the world's longest torso.

suzie.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

glenn_coco

That valentino heels look ridiculous on her - how can she not know her correct sizing? And she waited over 2 weeks to unbox the shoes only to realise they are too big? Anyway even if the heels fit, still fugly and she has nowhere to go for them. Even if she attend some influencer events, the shoes are just quite much.
Thing is she does know her shoe size because she fully states in the video she went with this size because her actual size was sold out when she went to buy them.

So she knowingly bought the wrong size because she's as smart as she is ✨lucky✨

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Talking about having the worst luck with flying because her flight was delayed by a few hours.... telling it as a saga while giggling into her fist? I can't watch any more of the vlog but I'm delighted to hear she's got an excuse to spend more money on unnecessary clothes.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I honestly thought after covid, all these stupid press trips would stop. Why are brands still facilitating these influencer lifestyles? These people have never done a hard days work in their lives. It's honestly disgusting. GET A REAL JOB.
I agree. They're unnecessary, unless you're giving them specific instructions on what to say, how to say it and how exactly you want your product seen by potential customers. Otherwise it's just a free trip for already privileged asshole influencers who only attend these things because they're too cheap to pay for these experiences themselves.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think that 'vain, materialistic, middle-ages real Hosuewife ernergy' is exactly why Suzie is attached to Amelia and Victoria. They fit her vision for herself far more than Alix does/did.
I agree with this. Sue is a total barnacle and tries to morph into whoever she's latched on to. She's always been vain and materialistic, but she's never been popular enough to buy the "it" bags when they launch and never bought designer clothing. Now that she's hanging around the Real Housewife of Deanshanger, she's buying Loewe jeans. Regardless of how we here feel about Amelia and Vic, their ad campaigns are much more enviable than anything Sue has gotten on her own.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why would there be a need for her to do guest spots!? Most people have a regular nail tech or just get them done for special occasions with whoever is available. I don't understand why anyone would book in with a random visiting nail tech as a one off!? As you said, it's the kind of thing tattoo artists do and when an artist visits other cities or countries then their books fill up quickly. Is she relying on her viewers to want to book in with her or something?

I just don't get it!

Caesar44BC

Sorry Im still not over the cringe.

imagine being so desperate and basically your only aim in life is to be a fiance/wife 🤢
Yes and then also creating 'content' (using the term loosely here) out of it. Just enjoy the moment and tell the story in a few weeks!

When my boyfriend proposed we didn't put anything on social media because we wanted to tell our friends and family in person. And we are not influencers who sent it out into the world by posting it on social media!

icannoteven

VIP Member
I dun like to comment on people’s rings but….

1) why does she call it her mom’s ring when she changed out the main stone in the middle and added in the missing ones? That’s practically a new ring already? I mean if she re-sized, polished, simple repairs i can understand why.

2) also… only Suze’s brain can think that she is sustainable cos she used her mom’s ring lol but she changed almost everything about it (except the design).

icannoteven

VIP Member
Every 5 min of her life is a life update.

Eg:
“guys I am self-tanning, and I stupidly forgot to exfoliate”

“I used this new foundation yesterday and it is UNREAL… such a VIBE”

“O. M. G. This ZARA blazer is GIVING….! I am going to wear it for the rest of my life”

Ok I might watch her nothin-gy vlog later 😂
---
It is a paid for Kiko - Little Mermaid premiere but the actual footage of her at the premiere was like 5 secs, she spent more time vlogging everything else.
It should have been a GRWM (not a vlog) of her using the makeup collab with the movie, if it’s sponsored content. Why shd brands pay her to waffle about her nothing life for 40min and only insert a few minutes of product placement which is the actual paid contenr?
It’s not even organic content…. Just fking boring same old shit.
---
Every 5 min of her life is a life update.

Eg:
“guys I am self-tanning, and I stupidly forgot to exfoliate”

“I used this new foundation yesterday and it is UNREAL… such a VIBE”

“O. M. G. This ZARA blazer is GIVING….! I am going to wear it for the rest of my life”

Ok I might watch her nothin-gy vlog later 😂
---
It is a paid for Kiko - Little Mermaid premiere but the actual footage of her at the premiere was like 5 secs, she spent more time vlogging everything else.
It should have been a GRWM (not a vlog) of her using the makeup collab with the movie, if it’s sponsored content. Why shd brands pay her to waffle about her nothing life for 40min and only insert a few minutes of product placement which is the actual paid contenr?
It’s not even organic content…. Just fking boring same old shit.
Omg it’s actually an ad for the toothbrush That appeared 33min into the long vlog!!!. Why does it seem like an ad for the Kiko makeup at first?? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I mean, good for her for doing something new she seems excited about! But it's one of those "I've wanted to do this for soooo long".... OK, well, why didn't you? When the rest of us do extra courses like this the thing stopping us is money, but she's spent ten times the cost of the course on handbags alone recently. I don't watch all her videos now but from the clips I've seen she was really making out like she was going back to do a college course or something really challenging and time consuming.

ThornBee

I've never really come on here to voice an opinion on Suzie,stopped paying her much attention when she became completely unrelatable.
But going to a wedding and doing an outfit change? That's not normal right! The bride? 100% but a guest switching up dresses from day to night? Way to try draw attention to yourself (a back up is always a good idea but I def don't see that being suzies reason) smh

Wildheart

God she’s so vapid and boring. All she cares about is what she looks like and what shit she can buy next. Can’t even be arsed to finish this proposal video because she’s so dull

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Just skimmed through the vlog

lol’ing at the casual white top she threw on with her denim midi skirt. Just casually having half your tits out.

• Haha
  • Heart

igjokkeee

She’ll soon get bored of doing random peoples nails, who she’ll not only owe a service to (and need to do a good job) but also have to answer questions to for the duration.
It’s not gonna be like a paid meet and greet, she’ll have to be nice to people throughout their appointment and their nails will have to be good if she expects a bad review not to travel like wild fire 😂

Don’t think she’s thought this through. ‘Doing nails’ isn’t an easy job as she thinks.

Victoria mentioned in her Maldives vlog that Suzi was having her, Josie etc round to do their nails. Victoria clearly didn’t want her going near her hands so was only having her do her toes. So she can hide them if they’re bad most likely 😂😂

• Haha