Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the latest self indulgent vlog? I can’t bring myself to yet! 😀
I watched some of the vlog. She wore an oversized denim shirt, a long denim skirt and cowboy boots around the house while it's snowing outside.... is this fashion? It's awful. Also when it was cold and snowy I was wearing warm comfy clothes but what do I know. Skipped through the next bit because I don't want to watch anyone doing their makeup and I don't want to watch an AD either. LOL she's doing a capsule wardrobe video? Does Sue know what a capsule wardrobe is? Skipped through a load of other footage. Sue, Vic and someone posh and annoying are at an event and the sound quality is so terrible I have no idea what they're saying other than Vic screeching 'mac and cheese'. Skipped through the rest. From the ten minutes I watched it was just the same as every other vlog: coffee montage, gazing at herself in mirrors, applying and removing makeup etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s just me but when she was speaking to the hotel staff over the telephone in her newest vlog, it properly gave me the ick 🤦🏼‍♀️ she sounded like she was putting on a little girl’s voice 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Influencer trips aren't for sales there and then, they are to build consideration. If consumers see a brand enough times being shown off by luxury magazines and influencers in fancy clothes and locations, when they do come to make a purchase at a later point, they will go to brands they have seen before.

Working in the industry, I can tell u with 90% certainty that Chanel have a launch this September judging by the level activity they have had this year, new brand ambassadors, campaigns etc. By getting this visibility now, people will rush to buy the new product in autumn just in time for Xmas, where 50% of your annual sales come from.
Imi, Chanel lost its klout when they started using influencers to panhandle their brand. I followed a few of their MUA and fashion models/ambassadors which made for great BTS content but once they’d started inviting sales clerks like Tamara and that bunch to events, it was a wrap for me. Smdh. Social media has turned already to capitalistic societies into a real-life loop from Idiocracy. 😑

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Of course Sue vlogged what she wore rather than create any content about LFW, the trends, what she liked etc. So much vacuous babbling about 'throwing things on' and how she's forgotten various items- how?! Getting dressed is somehow her job. In this video she seems so unenthusiastic about wearing anything other than comfy casual clothes and like it's such an effort to get dressed for the events. For some reason she's talking herself out of wearing the same things more than a few times, like the cream jacket and her new jeans. If you like things then WEAR THEM. Repeat the outfit, enjoy what you have!

I loved her talking about having a full face of makeup on when it's not even light outside yet.... yep, just like the rest of us do every day of the week in winter. Also going on about how the Apple headphones are so big on her tiny little head. In other news the Zara boycott appears to have lasted a whole month.

Top tip for us all anyway, try 'styling up' a cardigan with blue jeans, a white t shirt and white trainers! Super cute!

• Wow
  • Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
Ok first 5 min of her video she admitted to several points

1: her style as an influenza is purely trend led (read aff links motivated cos need to show new things, link new things?) hence her own personal style is non-existent and not authentic

2: claims that she has this hiring a personal stylist idea years ago but because her friend Allana did it (Anne did it too cos of Allana) suddenly she feels this is a video that people want to watch.

3: her influenza style is DIFFERENT from her style as a Nail Girly and hence she doesnt know how to dress except to dress for her own body type etc (like duhhhhh isnt that kind of common sense?)

She has a ton of stuff in her wardrobe which I am sure any stylist wld be able to put together something. She just refuse to think? Or pretend that she doesnt know how to do her job? Either way, so stupid?
Then who is she think she is trying to influence??

Make this all make sense, Suzie! 🥵

• Haha
Suze is pretty but god does she look tacky here.
same for Amelia and Vic (just the tacky part… they aren’t pretty).
fleur looks boring, and Josie on the whole looks great but what a terrible bag with the dress.

Reactions: 10

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
That wavy hair just reminds me of when I got a Phillips 8 in 1 hairstyling tool when I was about 12.

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Poor Ryan to be left alone to go sightseeing.
Don’t feel bad for him. I’m sure it was a blessed relief.

That whole airport hysteria at the beginning😫
The obsession with the shit scarf 😫
Having 0 energy in your 30’s? Er what?

I kept watching the vlog incase anything interesting happened. It didn’t

Last edited:
  • Haha

runningeveryday31

I’m starting to wonder if her views/interactions were down so she’s started dressing really badly to get more comments? She never used to look this ridiculous and most people get more of a sense of their own look / style as the age

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Those photos are hilarious, regardless of it being Sue. Why is she fully clothed and looking greasy in a bath with her new handbag draped over the side!?

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
God I didn't think her vlogs could get any more boring but boy was I wrong! A quick clip of her in a hotel then 3 clips of her at the Mermaid premiere the rest she was on and on about nail polish and her nail business. Not being funny Suz but NO ONE CARES nor do they watch to listen about nail polishes and your nail appointments etc.

icannoteven

VIP Member
This segment where she is talking
I have never seen anyone trying to explain or make sense of their state of mind for so long, in every video! What is going on with her?? She talks yet she says nothing??

Attachments

• Haha

nonsen$e

Not Snoozles making the ‘coat drama’ into a TikTok as well. Of course, cos there’s nothing bigger than this going on in her life. Loving the comment on the video though 😭😂 yes this probably is what she cried about at therapy.
FA68AFDC-5773-4CB2-9490-3D7E7FEB1468.png
83F196E3-EDC3-4944-925B-AF988D5476B7.jpeg

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Oh look, a Zara haul! I can't believe that buying fast fashion and blabbering about nothing is her job. Watched five minutes and all she's done is show the denim shirt, skirt and cowboy boots combo that she's wearing. It's official, I don't understand fashion.

• Haha
  • Sad