Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Come shopping with me for my autumn wardrobe? What happened to all the shit she bought last year? I swear influencers don't realise their clothes don't just evaporate at the end of each season.

Apparently she used to order more than she even showed in videos!?
Screenshot_20230914_093038_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

glenn_coco

She makes those Loewe jeans look so cheap. Like she was bored in Math class and drew the logos with White Out.
You have to applaud her talent for taking individual pieces that COULD be cool, and styling them in ways that look utterly shit.
---

Loved the comments on Tiktok saying its not Zara's fault you didn't check what you were buying' etc 😊
My face is still 'This video could've been a thought.'

Screenshot_20230211-100337~2.png

Screenshot_20230211-100403~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I managed to watch the whole thing and her whinging about practically everything tipped me over the edge. If they were genuine problems then maybe id have a tiny bit of sympathy but she literally did not stop moaning from start to finish. She needs a reality check.
All these chicks need a reality check! Someone please put them in real jobs, a corporate office or some blue collar work and let's see how long they last!

cba_2020

Who DOES she think she is? 🤢🤢🤢
I cringe so much for her trying to be 'high fashion'. She knows nothing about any other designers other than the generic Gucci, Balenciaga and Loewe and she will simply never be on Tamara of Vic's level with her Loewe tank top and mui mui cap.

Hereforthedrama124

I swear all of her videos are eVeRyThInG I bOuGhT tHiS wEeK. How does she think this is normal? I feel guilty if I buy myself one thing a month! What’s she going to do when being an influencer goes out of fashion & the money dries up?

Also the silver trousers are rotten. I don’t care if they’re diesel. They’re hideous.

And she needs to stop whinging about how she’s always overwhelmed. You don’t even know the meaning of the word you stupid prick. Getting your nails done & buying clothes is hardly overwhelming.

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Not sure why these brand trips / events need to involve such ridiculously dressy moments for the influenzas to pose for these insta-content. and people like Suzie will buy 10294 fugly dresses+shoes+bags for the occasion and never wear them again

nothing to do with the product launch, and does it really make people want to buy the product?

funny to see Suzie taking some time off her NAIL schedule to attend this event ? Lol. Is she going to post a 45min vlog leading to this, with 40min showing off her grwm, packing for the trip, 5 secs of the actual event, and finishing with her getting ready to sleep.

For a moment I thought the second girl looks like Victoria hahhaha then realise she wasnt even invited
Influencer trips aren't for sales there and then, they are to build consideration. If consumers see a brand enough times being shown off by luxury magazines and influencers in fancy clothes and locations, when they do come to make a purchase at a later point, they will go to brands they have seen before.

Working in the industry, I can tell u with 90% certainty that Chanel have a launch this September judging by the level activity they have had this year, new brand ambassadors, campaigns etc. By getting this visibility now, people will rush to buy the new product in autumn just in time for Xmas, where 50% of your annual sales come from.

• Wow
  • Sick

Pinkii

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video, what a privileged twat she comes across in regards to pregnancy/babies.

She doesn’t need to ‘graft’ harder just needs to be more wise with her money and investments.

one of her shopping trips to buy a designer bag is roughly the same cost as most people’s childcare cost.

These influencers are so dumb, it infuriates me!

• Angry

glenn_coco

yeah same no disrespect etc. but now turns out it's like a two weeks course or something? I also thought she goes to uni or something haha
It's a 3 day course...

Yeah, it was so dramatic the way she went on it? Especially when she was saying how she purposely planned to do it in April as that's her quietest work period and there's no way she could've done it later in the year during the peak retail period. But it's a 3 day course??? She showed her outfit for her "last day", and I genuinely thought she meant last day that week. No, it was legitimately her last day because then she later mentioned getting her certificate.

The way she phrased it 6 weeks ago was so weirdly secretive for what is was?

Aaaand she's bringing back the hellooctober handle for her nails.
Screenshot_20230425-160319.png

• Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
All of this "the chaos!" with this loft screams braggy and fishing for compliments. GIRL, what did you expect?! Your contractor to come in and snap his fingers and it would all be done?! She's so fucking over dramatic about EVERYTHING. We get it, you scammed your viewers out of enough money to have major construction done on your home. It's not like you're living on the street while this - completely voluntary - extension is being done.

And those fucking mismatched green West Elm cabinets/drawers in her office. There's a few inches gap between the two depths so they aren't flush with each other. It does my fucking head in.

cba_2020

Yes I thought it was a bit revealing compared to the others but Victoria's was also horrid.
Its just funny that Vic was in coperni, Josie and Fluer in needle and thread, Amelia in revolve and Suzie in.........House of CB. Tell me you can't afford to keep up with your friends without telling me you can't afford to keep up with your friends.

• Haha

YvesNotLaurent

She used to be pretty, but she's really gone down hill. She looks like a potato with scraggly hair. Like a voodoo doll a broke ass witch would make.
I don’t think that the plastered down hair does her any favours. It rarely looks good on anyone but it really accentuates how thin her hair is as well as her big egg head 😅

Did I also hear her correctly in the latest vlog that she travelled to Greece on a whim to be a supportive girlfriend to Ryan… but then didn’t even show up for his gig because her outfit didn’t show up? She makes herself sound like such an idiot.

• Haha

Luna252

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they’re moving out of the house now when arguably the messiest, noisiest part of the reno is done? The roof is on, they’ve got windows and walls in, surely this is when they would be moving back in? 😳🤔

Lollyy

VIP Member
What is with these 30-something influencers making such a big deal about going off the pill?! Lily Pebbles talks about it constantly too. Why does this warrant an entire “life update” video?
Attention seeking .. but will moan if there are pregnancy rumours

I cannot with influencers that consistently use the fact it’s their “job” as an exuse for over
Consumption (usually not even at their own expense) that have no knowledge of the industries they claim to be a part of then posting videos where they fail to aknowledge current affairs in fashion. I appreciate Suzie’s video where she specifically mentions Balenciaga may have been filmed before their recent controversy but it wasn’t posted before. And it’s meant to be your job. You could easily cut that footage or acknowledge it. I can’t fathom. If you’re meant to be at the forefront then either you’re failing catastrophically or you just don’t care and I don’t know what’s worse