Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeeLassy12

I know this is way out there and shocking to say but couldn’t she have just… taken the coat off and put a different one on? I know I’m sorry for even suggesting something so out of reason

• Haha
Reactions: 13

coconochanel

VIP Member
But the cast should be all influencers! Also, they can do a different job every couple of weeks. I'm thinking about: being a teacher for a month, a nurse, ... And it should definitely include long commutes to work!
I would be hooked I think!
A teacher and a nurse? are you joking? no even working in supermarket would be too hard for these lazy influencers.

• Haha

glenn_coco

Her brother looks like he could be related to Ryan 💀
---
Also, lmao at her swapping Hailey Bieber for Sofia Richie.

So predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SleepyDibillo

Not Suzie talking about sustainable fashion and making more considered purchases in her latest vlog whilst opening a mountain of parcels :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Sue has always been a dime store version of Amelia.

And it's unfortunate that Amelia comes from so much money and actually puts effort into being as tacky as she is. I think she always looks like a cheap hooker, but it's partly because she has no clue how to dress her body.

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
she seemed to like it in the vlog. She most likely chose the ring herself at one point. A lot of people discuss what kind of ring they would want before they get engaged, I did
Yeh agree would be surprised if she didn’t know she was getting that type of ring .. I doubt Ryan would be allowed to pick out the ring

• Haha
Reactions: 12

d0llhouse

I don't think anyone is criticising Suzie for the size or cost of the diamond, just her bad taste, which is obviously subjective 🙂

Most of us are turned off (not to mention, bored) by her endless conspicuous consumption.

• Heart

BeatrixA

I don’t think posting 1-3 stories every second day is going to get the views you want.
She is probably wanting the good old days where UK YouTubers dominated the market barely lifting a finger and didn’t have the stress of an overstautated market with younger capable influencers.

• Heart

Caesar44BC

Major cringe! MAKE IT STOP!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Super cringe!
I can't wait to watch it though 😅 will there be a life update? A coffee montage? Some tears because her life is so difficult? A mention of how she saved every penny for her loft conversion followed by a designer bag she's bought?

At this point we could make a bingo!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
She lives in her won little pathetic bubble. Also her content is way too boring now same old coffee montage, her sat on the bed applying her makeup whilst chatting shite then a horrid clothes haul.

glenn_coco

Her self-awareness is beaut. Whinges about the negative feedback she gets on Tiktok...yet doesn't see it's because she bangs on about her lucky privilege, molehill problems like her Zara coat debacle, rampant consumerism, constant body checking and menty b jokes.

You get trash feedback because you give trash content.

lol 1.PNG

lol 2.PNG

lol 3.PNG

• Wow
  • Heart

YvesNotLaurent

yeah same no disrespect etc. but now turns out it's like a two weeks course or something? I also thought she goes to uni or something haha
Jesus Christ… 😂 in my country it’s like a 40 week course to become a qualified nail technician with subjects on hygiene and small business management. Does she even get an accredited qualification at the end of it?

I just can’t believe the build up she gave on doing this, all the waffle and tears about her upload schedule and all that. Good on her for doing…something, but gosh it really is much ado about nothing.

And this is what, just to do her own nails at home? 😅

Last edited:
I don’t think posting 1-3 stories every second day is going to get the views you want.
She is probably wanting the good old days where UK YouTubers dominated the market barely lifting a finger and didn’t have the stress of an overstautated market with younger capable influencers.
This 💯. Films the same old boring content of a coffee montage, skin care products, putting on makeup, and buying and trying on clothes. When she does go out to events she barely films anything. Put some effort in creating content then you’ll get some views. Heck take the dog for a walk and film that, it would be better than what she posts now..

• Heart

Caesar44BC

Well at least she got engaged just in time for her third thread. Hopefully no3 will move a lot faster than no2

If the happy couple are reading: congratulations suzie, my condolences to ryan
Will it move faster though? I feel like now we're in for hours of vapid conversations about flowers, venues, dresses, 'vibes', ... Maybe I prefer another Zara haul in which she shows a beige jumper of which she already has thirty hanging in her wardrobe 🤦

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Is her mouth getting weirder and weirder or is it because shes lost so much weight, her mouth and teeth seem huge? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'd love to see her do a no-buy year. Or month. Or even a week. Sitting in your bungalow ordering clothes online 24/7 can't be fulfilling and isn't good content either.