Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Amelia will be losing her mind! LOL
I know Amelia’s desperate to get married but I was always under the impression that she totally looked down on Victoria and Sue ( cause they poor but especially sue, it’s obvious she sees her as trashy). She prefers Victoria because Victoria is a tall, blonde, white woman, the type that Amelia has a deep, unresolved subconscious desire to be and therefore she emulates them to a disturbing degree - dying hair blonde, trashing her younger self, role playing as christian when she’s a iraqi Jew***

So, I dunno, I don’t think Amelia’s crying herself to sleep over this because they’re in SE class lower to her unattainable one. However if many acquaintances in her SE got married, she’d freak out.

***such a disappointment, I would really love to know more about being an Iraqi/Persian Jew.

Reactions: 3

icannoteven

VIP Member
Lol the coat stories, i agree the extra details were questionable and prolly a feature of that watever collab with Zara - but Suzie being the fashion expert is ignorant & superfically ordered it thinking it has wardrobe NYC vibe but at Zara pricing
If she ordered it online…
She shd have seen the close up details with all the weird labels sewn on.

Wait til next season or watever when Wardrobe NYC (or some other brand she is eyeing) starts doing some funky detail as well she would totally wear it and flaunt those same details she is ranting about now cos suddenly things are sooo edgy and cooool vibe slayyyyyyyy (seriously how many times she said slay in those stories)

Lollyy

VIP Member
The fact he's been able to tolerate her for so long makes me question if he's really the nice guy we think him to be. You can only tolerate this level of shallowness for so long, no normal man could live with her

Unless she's exceptional in the sack...
Her shallowness has increased since being with Ryan..

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Thank you for adding the vid! I tried for like 20 mins yesterday and the site just kept loading without posting, so I gave up. Should’ve manifested harder I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s so bad at sarcasm, so who knows. But even if you’re being funny Sue, maybe keep those thoughts to yourself.
She’s 30 ffs! 🤢🤢

Omg those shoes!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
When trying out a new blush could ruin your day.... the before and after look the same as well

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
she has no style. she just buys whatever is trendy at the time. she is hollow of any core. so that's why she can never get dressed despite having a massive volume of resources at her disposal. she is simply not able to put any of it together, her simple-mindedness forbids her from having the unique individuality and vision required to be stylish.
Spot on!

icannoteven

VIP Member
Sue is begging for a free hotel stay in Paris. It’s as if she’s never been before or doesn’t have a “friend” who’s in Paris for fashion week right now (not doing much, so maybe Vic can do some hotel site visits for her).

She said just dont know where to start. Wtf?
Is she really s t u p i d?

• Haha

szn-123

From my perspective if your going to sell bag that you genuinely love… then clearly it’s not for the right reason. If you love bags and your in a comfortable position to spend that amount of cash, then own it. Don’t make an lame excuse and have a pity party in front of a camera. Get over yourself.
Completely agree! I won’t sell my balenciaga I simply won’t buy anymore. She clearly loves it she will probably end up repurchasing it again in the future

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Is that a Prada logo on the top?! She needs to step away from Farfetch’s accessories section. This plus the Miu Miu hat and Loewe sports bra? Toooooooo much tackiness.

She also looks like a nun who’s gotten a day pass away from the convent on that weird black trench and headband lewk.
Maybe she will get the tie next - allow Ryan to share it with her as an act of selfless generosity?

glenn_coco

Christ she's dumb.

Still going on about her Zara ban because of the coat, bought a Zara jacket for double the price off Depop, says this is her cutest outfit ever.

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
That first dress…. You’re not meant to go to weddings with your tits out, what is she doing?! And I feel like the lace is kinda inappropriate on the second one?? I’m only 2 dresses in because she’s taking approximately 1 working week to blabber about each dress so I’m sure I’ll be back…
Oh GOD I’ve just seen the bra strap one 🫠 . It fits her SO badly
---
Ok I’ve finished and every single one of the dresses looked awful on her… which is so weird because she has a lovely figure
She does have killer figure, she just sees appropriate wedding guest attire, differently to most of the population 😂

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I also thought it was very odd that she made a point of saying that she was going to see a fertility expert and that she would document it. I guess it's great that people share their journey, but it just felt like she wanted to make content out of it. Imagine being so obsessed with showing your life that you immediately think: I will make this into content.
It’s a bit odd! Who knows where she’s coming from! 🤷🏻‍♀️