Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Does she have a lip lift or just filler? On further inspection, maybe a corner lip lift.
I’m sure she’s said she has nothing now but I can’t see how a once thin top lip now looks like this. I know she pouts like a mad thing but it’s not good! 🤢

Not the clearest example but back in the day to now, her lips are completely different. Although she didn’t have the affected pout back in the day when she started out!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
She always talks about planning her outfits and hair for every single outing , to nail school to the grocery etc like it is “such a thing” like she would be recognised or photographed it seems a bit ridiculous and really proves how shallow, superficial her life and her brains are.

She posted a vid dedicated to wedding guests dresses and in this far fetch ad vlog shows more potential wedding guests dresses… like she stocks 10 new dresses to attend weddings every season??

I know she is doing this “for a living” but it’s all super super mindless. She is really so dense or so she portrays herself to be online.

Goes for a trip - so got to fuss abt the outfit planning and packing - and has to do a beauty makeover from head to toe like isnt her daily life all about that (hair mask face mask body tanning nails etc)? Hair skin face body fussing??? Shdnt she alrdy be in tiptop condition 24/7? But wait! A trip out to nail school, gets rained out (despite having an umbrella) her hair and her skin go to the dumps. Like why is she she messed up? So tedious and so pointless. Her thoughts for the day is literally planning what to wear fussing with hair and makeup.
She’s a complete moron! So cringe. I think she seemed really weird especially when she was preparing food.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Well, she has nothing better to do with her time. Imagine that being the struggle of your year so far - having an issue with a coat that you could have just sent back. Idiot.
It’s also slightly hilarious because the bint has a habit of just pulling off the paper tag, but leaving the stringy part hanging in her clothing. She mentions it all the time. She’s so impulsive. if she took the time to cut the tags out properly, maybe she would’ve noticed the despised details 🤷🏻‍♀️

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks it’s very tone deaf when she says the shelving (of the hotel she stayed at in London) literally saved her life? Everyday I watch the news and read about something incredibly horrible happening and she goes and says these stupid things idk, am I exaggerating?
She’s an idiot of the highest degree. I could forgive her if she was 30! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Dont overestimate her ability to form any sort of coherent reasoning for wanting to buy or sell any designer handbags.

She just wants to constantly wear new stuff and every new bag is going to be her new fave until the next one comes along. It really doesn't get any deeper than that.

Soon she will find fault with the Prada cleo (smooth leather gets scratched from using it) and the marks will give her “stupid mental anxiety” (quoting her word choice) and it will end up in the selling pile as well.
Yeah I was giving far too much credit cause you absolutely nailed it!

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Haven't made it through any of her recent videos, but I'm curious if she's mentioned when her podcast is returning? She keeps saying she's recording it, so seems like she's pre-recording months in advance?
She mentioned somewhere new episodes would launch in the fall. Whether that actually happens is a whole other thing though