Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caesar44BC

And what is the 'engagement party' she put in the title of her vlog today? If she doesn't want people to say she is desperate for a proposal, then maybe use some other clickbait. I most definitely hope she know will start shouting at her camera for the next three weeks she isn't waiting for a proposal ;)

Reactions: 3
What cosmetic procedures has Suzie done to her face? I can see she had her lips done, but what did she do to get her face to be more sculpted? Is it just effects of baby fat melting and normal aging? Also her brow bone is more prominent, is it likely she got a brow lift and blepharoplasty?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I normally don't watch Suzie, but I was bored and got curious.

Caesar44BC

As if it wasn't ridiculous enough, this is the umbrella. A basic fold up black umbrella.

View attachment 1769228

She wears boots that she acknowledges aren't water resistant and a blazer. Oh and an open tote bag which apparently has her laptop in. All perfect for a rainy day.

It's like a parody at this point.
Lol first thing that popped in to my head: the umbrella is probably the most basic black umbrella ever.

• Haha
  • Wow

sorrahabera

I bet if someone suggests she shops at primark she faints in shock 😂 nothing wrong with saving your bucks and being more humble, Sue

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
That was the most boring vlog yet. I can’t remember the last time I watched one of hers in full. Dullsville!

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
That's fair if that's how your mate wants her name pronounced, but Allana has always stated how she'd prefer the pronunciation of her name. I think it's pretty rude to ignore someone's preference consistently in that case and using your nationality (that shares the same language as Canada mind you) is a piss poor excuse. Like lol, majority of Brits say 'pasta' with the same short 'a', so I think lil Sue can sort herself out in that regard.

(This is basically the only time I'll defend Allana as I'm a bit biased when it comes to pronouncing people's names how they want it. I have an ethnic last name that I grew up with a Westernised pronunciation because it was easier for other people to pronounce, and my dad had to adopt a Western name because people thought his 3 letter Vietnamese name was too hard to pronounce :rolleyes:)
Oh I didn’t know she’s stated how she likes it pronounced. In that case it’s ignorant of them!!