Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I bet that gift to herself is a new designer bag. Also that skin set she was wrapping for her aunt and all those Nars products were free PR gifts, tight bitch.

Reactions: 4

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
In all honesty, that video promoting her blog as is the only good creative video I’ve seen from her this year. It puts effort, creative direction and editing creativity too. This makes much better content. I don’t like the content of her vlogmas because it will be a bore and the same as every other video she uploads. This intro has at least a bit of effort, sure, her acting is questionable lol even ryan does a better job. But if she put this much effort and thinking into all her videos she would be a better content creator than this shallow, lazy bobble head idiot.
Sorry, I just can’t abide her anymore!

Caesar44BC

Ugh, these people. :rolleyes: They're all vlogging each other...vlogging each other. I feel like I'm watching a mockumentary or a satire on influencers.

And what are they vlogging? Eating Asian fusion cuisine...in France... 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2058595

View attachment 2058597
Yes! Seems like a parody by an online comedian!

I never got why these brands invite these influencers with basically the same audience. Lily and Anna went to tons of events together, same for Victoria, Tamara and Amelia. If you don't watch them both, you at least know they exist and just don't want to watch (get influenced by them) 🤷

Luna252

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she’s not posted a YouTube video for 2 weeks? I can’t remember if she gave a reason for this happening or not 🙄

BeatrixA

G O O G L E?
Hell at this point she might as well get her recommendation from TikTok…seems to be the right space for her brain capacity.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She’s planning on doing another jean hunt. Didn’t she do that earlier in the year?! She’s so fucking wasteful. And how the hell does she already need to do a wardrobe cleanse if she just got those wardrobes installed?!

This bish says she’s gravitating towards more quality items. That’s a fucking lie.

glenn_coco

Also, who has a Kiev with pasta 🤷‍♀️ there were a couple of odd moments during her “cooking” segment which were really odd and surely should’ve been edited out??
The combo wasn't the weirdest (though would personally prefer potatoes and beans), but what was weird was she just..plonked the Kyiv on top??? Not even on the side so you can cut it up without the pasta slipping all over.

So odd.

• Haha