Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Totally clickbait title.... 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Not moving out just looking for somewhere to stay while the reno is being done.
Not a new car- just had one loaned from Audi for a few months.
re the Audi
After watching that segment of the vlog, it was just for a few days prior, for them to drive to that festival that Audi invited her to. Not even a few months under the pretext of “review”.

And that segment where she raved abt the furniture being such good deal and she found it such an incredible deal cos she has never heard of the company etc she kept thinking it might be a scam, and what a huge risk she is taking…it was such a long ramble and she sounded so proud yet stupid.

the only remotely sensible thing she said (not that she will preach what she says) in this vid was about the wardrobe archive - about this concept doesnt work cos you will iust forget about them - that reminds me of Anna who is a serial archive-r archiving fugly ‘pieces’ in her wardrobe and buying more and more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

coffee1234

It’s also slightly hilarious because the bint has a habit of just pulling off the paper tag, but leaving the stringy part hanging in her clothing. She mentions it all the time. She’s so impulsive. if she took the time to cut the tags out properly, maybe she would’ve noticed the despised details 🤷🏻‍♀️
True. It really shows how basic she is though. Anything that’s not plain, maybe has a slight bit of difference to what’s popular, she doesn’t like it. This is a woman (child) who does fashion content for her job 🙄.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I thought the big mistake she's owning up to (lol) is the Valentino Garavani, but she never specifies and then starts mentioning a Balenciaga bag so god knows. Considering she wanted to be transparent because people take her bag recommendations seriously, she could have at least clarified which bag she's talking about! She's replaced it with a Prada Cleo.

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Dont overestimate her ability to form any sort of coherent reasoning for wanting to buy or sell any designer handbags.

She just wants to constantly wear new stuff and every new bag is going to be her new fave until the next one comes along. It really doesn't get any deeper than that.

Soon she will find fault with the Prada cleo (smooth leather gets scratched from using it) and the marks will give her “stupid mental anxiety” (quoting her word choice) and it will end up in the selling pile as well.
all three paragraphs are bang on!

beckylynne87

I’ve scrolled through her feed recently and I cannot fathom how much she spends on designer brands. I think she has about 5 Chanel bags alone! Even pre owned they’re a fortune. 🤯

icannoteven

VIP Member
Cher Webb (the blond standing next to Amelia) is an actual makeup artist, no?
Yes
She is the most normal legit? (what is the most appropriate word here to use?) among these flogging influencers?
---
I normally lurk on this thread but I have to say I am horrified Cher Webb is on a trip and posing with these.. I thought she was so much better than that 😭

I think they all must have seen one another at events etc and have made acquaintances over the years…

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
... put the light on? Or use lights and a camera because this is your job?

Edit: you can't even see her boots properly

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but her outfits look out of place at LFW. London is known for being the most casual of the major fashion weeks, but she's here dressed like shes going to the ultra sexy / glam Milan. She's sticking out like a sore thumb and not someone who actually knows and works in british fashion industry

Destina

Is this just lighting?
In last two pics her left cheek looks weird

Also, it was cringe when in Victorias shopping vlog Suzie was acting weird becauae she cant easily spend $300 on a Maxmara coat and Vic casually spent $900 on a YSL jupsuit, that weird look and facial expression of Suzie. She was acting like she would purchase it but she did not want to, but I mean Vic can splurge more and Suzie obvs wants to keep up or pretend that she can

Here is her cheek

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

BeatrixA

It’s never good when your skin blends into your dress. Maybe instead of buying so much high street dresses, she could put that cash to more high end brands with better cuts and colours.

IMG_7059.jpeg

• Sick