Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
There are quite a few luxury nail influencers now, I think this is her aim. Use her current following to charge £250 for a manicure.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She will get a press discount or something similar and might even be able to write-off some of it (or all) against her taxes.
But doesn't that just mean she can claim back some VAT as a business expense (if applicable)? So still £600 for a pair of shoes!

Lollyy

VIP Member
Her fashion is a disaster at the moment she can’t pull of any looks. I don’t have much time for her mental health, she does fuk all all day.
That Loewe white top she didn’t like the back. But will keep it just for the Loewe brand.

• Sick

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
What cosmetic procedures has Suzie done to her face? I can see she had her lips done, but what did she do to get her face to be more sculpted? Is it just effects of baby fat melting and normal aging? Also her brow bone is more prominent, is it likely she got a brow lift and blepharoplasty?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I normally don't watch Suzie, but I was bored and got curious.
Probably more than she’s letting on! Weight loss hasn’t helped. She says her lip fillers have all gone now but that’s rubbish!

icannoteven

VIP Member
So she buys (and return??) 10 wedding guests dresses each season every year?
And on top of that she has dresses and outfits that she bought just to wear for some brand trip?
She must be selling lots of worn once stuff on her depop.
she is really one of the worst when it comes to excessive consumption.
If one really has own style and sound wardrobe, i dont think there is need to buy 10 outfits to try on.
Sure it is hee job to flog but actually is better to show us how she makes use of existing items to attend watever events coming up.

have to say of all the horrid outfits the two Nadine Merabi jumpsuits look the best on her.
The last ZARA set is tragic.

Caesar44BC

Oh look, a Zara haul! I can't believe that buying fast fashion and blabbering about nothing is her job. Watched five minutes and all she's done is show the denim shirt, skirt and cowboy boots combo that she's wearing. It's official, I don't understand fashion.
I watched it and immediately thought of the Phoebe gif "my eyes, my eyes!"

• Haha

JellyBellyBeanie

All that drivel about her “tablescape” that was not a tablescape. It’s a wreath plonked on an island sue and a crappy one at that.

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Susie and Victoria calling their old, best friend Allana, ‘A-lar-na’

It’s not hard girls 🙄🙄

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
I don’t understand her business model. All her mates are influencers and used to receiving this shit for free, from top nail techs. Why would they now pay Suze for sub par work? 🤷‍♀️

I guess she isnt making a business out of doing the nails? Just a sideline thing?
Even she has her own nail tech I dont think she will do her own nails
Maybe her only regular customer is her mom