Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runningeveryday31

WHAT on earth did she just buy in that haul? Also… is anyone else triggered by her constantly saying she’s ‘enjoying wearing’ as if putting an item of clothing on and then sitting in it for 8 hours is a hobby that you enjoy. And finally… ‘I’m enjoying wearing this outdoor gilet in the house it’s a great extra layer’
This is a full thought she’s had that she thinks is worth sharing
Oh god…. I’m still watching the haul WHAT IS HER FASHION SENSE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s unbearable 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really hoping he isn’t proposing so she’s left red-faced 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
She struggled to whittle down which perfumes she wanted to take to Ryan's...

They're only temporarily moving out for a few weeks, maybe 2 months absolutel max depending on reno delays.
Wow. What thrilling content. 😒 When your life is that boring, don’t share it on SM.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
I went to see her nail account
The cuticles all look dirty and not that nicely painted.
Perhaps it comes with a lot more practice & experience.
She literally just finished the course and acts like she is some exclusive top notch nail artist

also it is kinda awkward she is “competing” with her own nail tech for biz - but then again it seems like it was the nail tech who told her abt the nail course?
She said she and her best friend have the same nail tech, and she (Suzie) can do the friend’s nails if the nail tech isnt available.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh god. It's like deja vu. Is this not the same video she uploaded already?!?

ETA: the last one was a what I wear in a week with an H&M haul when she was obviously already moved into Ryan's. Today's is a "moving vlog" with an H&M haul 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ GOT IT.
Jeez at least upload your boring vlogs in order!
---
Also claims she cant film cause of the builders, well has it every occurred to her that she could go out of the house and vlog like film shopping in town or something. 🙄

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
There have been no episodes of 'the pod' for three months. It's now been offline for longer than it was online. I thought her discussion about starting a family was very honest, but tone deaf. Saying things like she doesn't think she's under as much stress as her parents were when she was younger, no shit. You spend more than most household incomes on handbags and shoes every month. Also her talking about grafting for the next couple of years just feels like a disclaimer about why she's got lots of ADs coming up.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
That hairband is hilarious
Is that a Prada logo on the top?! She needs to step away from Farfetch’s accessories section. This plus the Miu Miu hat and Loewe sports bra? Toooooooo much tackiness.

She also looks like a nun who’s gotten a day pass away from the convent on that weird black trench and headband lewk.

• Haha

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I
Moan, moan, bloody moan.

Moaning about Ryan's house being too white
Moaning his house is too manly
Moaning his house is hot
Moaning about the bedding
Moaning her job is now reno and she wants to get back to doing two videos a week. WELL YOU WANTED THE RENO DOING AND IT NEEDS TO BE OVERSEEN!

Also why do you need 10 bags for 3 weeks stay?
I couldn’t watch all the way through. Also, why is she decorating and unpacking as if she’s moving in for good?

kyaraslife

It looks like a costume ring to me. Doesn’t scream wedding ring.

This has nothing to do with the style or gemstone. It looks small and flimsy. That’s why it’s more costume jewellery than engagement ring lol.

Mia75

Chatty Member
Apparently she hasn’t stopped crying. You know those dry tears you get when nothing comes out? 🙄

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
I feel like ryan has made her more insecure. Not that it’s his fault. But she follows him around in summer, he’s the guy she couldn’t get with earlier in life and she changed to be a vegan for him

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Probably not a great use of “slay” right after posting about an event that’s killed 11,000 people. She’s so daft.

• Sick

icannoteven

VIP Member
Suzie would be the first to be booted out cos she is so incapable lol
The rest who take part would be too busy writing their stupid to do lists, planning outfits, and figuring out various tasks to get through the day.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Glad she took my advice from here and went out shopping. Your welcome love, if you need any more video ideas just ask.🤭

• Haha