Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
It never ceases to amaze me how she thinks these dresses she chooses are wedding appropriate. #1 is never upstage the bride. You don’t have to be wearing a wedding gown to do that. Dressing like a low class hooker that everyone notices and focuses on and whispers about does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pinkii

VIP Member
Sorry Im still not over the cringe.

imagine being so desperate and basically your only aim in life is to be a fiance/wife 🤢

• Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
*nothing interesting happens*
sue: what a week it has been!!!!
🙄
I would be so embarrassed to say the things she does out loud and then post them on the internet. This is not a woman to be envied. She has 0 self-awareness and acts like the world is collapsing if one of her hairs is out of place. I hope she just plays up this act for social media, otherwise I wish her the best navigating the real world when the influencing bubble bursts.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Why is she suddenly bff's with Amelia Liana? Haven't they not really been in contact for years, and then randomly started hanging out again after seeing each other at an event? Suzi is such a social climber and it's so obvious.

They're both fake leeches at the end of the day. Suzi needs the views/clout from hanging out with her, and Amelia needs the validation of having a new "bestie". :rolleyes: They're like love-bombing each other.

Caesar44BC

She's gone from getting annoyed at people speculating about a proposal form Ryan to telling Ryan on a video to propose.

She also said she prefers Easter over Christmas but didn't know it was Easter!
I completely get that you don't know what day it is though, if you just lock yourself up in your house and your job is online shopping.

Mia75

Chatty Member
Nail Snoozi is a whole other level of obnoxious.
who would’ve thought that was possible?

• Haha
  • Heart

glenn_coco

eyer oll 1.PNG

This made me eye roll so hard. She has a very conventional body shape and her size is consistently catered to. Also, many people of all shapes need tailoring in some form.

I'm also not coming from a place of jealousy. I have similar tailoring needs to her, but there's no way I'd ever say my body shape/size isn't generic.

sorrahabera

She’s crying because she’s started a course to actually study something and have a proper qualification…. Can’t help but remember the video ages ago when she said university/getting qualifications is overrated and you don’t need them to be someone in life 😂 I guess she learned her lesson.
I do remember her mentioning something about either being a fashion or hair stylist (like with qualifications ) ages ago in her floozy suzie era

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The whole video she is complaining and feeling “anxious” about the MOST TRIVIAL THINGS!
Packing for a two day trio to a city 1.5 hours away she makes it like she is uprooting her whole life halfway around the world for 2 years or something.
stressing cos she is running out of some makeup product, and what outfits to pack etc gosh she is exhausting
I ask this again as I did up thread. Can you imagine what she’d be like if she had REAL problems?!

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
Because his house needs some big girl energy! 🙄
---
Theres nothing wrong with his house infact it's nicer than hers.
She said big girl energy like at least 10 times in that segment! Something is wrong with her lol
---
She is really just boring and stupid.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_5415.jpeg

the photo& caption is cringe all around
But suzie spotted in her new “i am a luxe navy tools nail girly era” basic chic uniform? She seems underdressed compared to the other two. Where’s the gazilion blazers and bomber jackets that she hauled to wear?

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Banal-di just wreaks of desperation. I’m cringing for her.
It’s not too late for you to change your mind Ryan

• Haha