Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. The girls are smiling and look lovely. Thought Sue looked amazing too and see one of the other friends wore a full length black gown too. Wedding looked stunning and I'd say cost a hell of a lot of money
So you'd be happy if someone wore that to your wedding..? Honestly..?

Reactions: 3
So you'd be happy if someone wore that to your wedding..? Honestly..?
I got Dynasty vibes off the whole thing. Don’t like shoulder pads at all! But to be fair when I read Blacktie on a wedding invitation it’s always going to be a bland colour scheme! Everyone will look robotic. Most women won’t wear anything other than black, certainly not white and they will want something that makes them stand out a bit from the rest! Nobody will ever take from the bride.

Reactions: 9
Anyone got any gossip on the wedding????
Hey! Niamh (the bride) is a relative of mine, the Goss on the wedding is that hardly any of her family were invited. We were snubbed for influencer friends. She posted pics of his mother and father, but none of her own. She is wayyyy to big for her boots, thinks she's something she's not 🙈.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey! Niamh (the bride) is a relative of mine, the Goss on the wedding is that hardly any of her family were invited. We were snubbed for influencer friends. She posted pics of his mother and father, but none of her own. She is wayyyy to big for her boots, thinks she's something she's not 🙈.
She wouldn't get the increase in Instagram numbers if she invited aunts, uncles and cousins! Her immediate family were there (bar one).

It has worked. She has doubled her insta numbers in a day. That appears to be what's important to her. If (when) herself and Harry split up.. Sue etc will drop her like a hot snot. Dylan has been a close friend of Harry's for years so I'd expect them to be 'Team Harry'. Sure no matter... Niamh will have increased her following to become an influencer in her own right by then probably.

Reactions: 7
I liked Sue's dress and didn't think it was inappropriate for the type of wedding it was.

However, the BM dresses were horrendous, cheap looking and ill fitting!

Reactions: 14
She is screaming out to be an influencer! All those staged photos....could you be arsed?? Maybe I'm considered odd nowadays but is the day not something to be cherished and special with friends and family rather then splashed all over social media??🤷‍♀️ it's almost like the point to her wedding was to gain a following and show off as much as possible.

Reactions: 15
She is screaming out to be an influencer! All those staged photos....could you be arsed?? Maybe I'm considered odd nowadays but is the day not something to be cherished and special with friends and family rather then splashed all over social media??🤷‍♀️ it's almost like the point to her wedding was to gain a following and show off as much as possible.
Absolutely. She seems to have spent half the day glued to the phone taking pics and videos for insta. I'm disgusted she didn't post any pics of her parents, brothers or sisters. Just of her snazzy "friends" and the splendour of the venue. Her family are just gorgeous people. She's a different breed.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. She seems to have spent half the day glued to the phone taking pics and videos for insta. I'm disgusted she didn't post any pics of her parents, brothers or sisters. Just of her snazzy "friends" and the splendour of the venue. Her family are just gorgeous people. She's a different breed.

In fairness the couple both posted the same or similar pictures throughout the day. I would suggest that they had someone manage their social media for them on the day. It’s far more common that you might think

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In fairness the couple both posted the same or similar pictures throughout the day. I would suggest that they had someone manage their social media for them on the day. It’s far more common that you might think
You can see the bride in other peoples videos with the phone in her hand recording everything. In one girls, you can see she has her flash turned on when they were outside. She's videoing while her husband stands beside her watching like a pleb! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can see the bride in other peoples videos with the phone in her hand recording everything. In one girls, you can see she has her flash turned on when they were outside. She's videoing while her husband stands beside her watching! 😂🙄
Why did the bride share the video where she nearly goes on her snot 🙈

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Suzanne anymore but Dylan has always seemed to be extremely private and if he is unwell then I can imagine he wouldn't want to feature at all now. It's totally understandable. I seen she just posted a pic of her and him holding hands and the date to prove they are together etc... which I feel if he is battling something then questioning their marriage is not nice. They obviously would have a lot on their plates.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve ever been to a wedding where the bride had her phone out at all never mind flat out. It’s like she got married for the gram 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They all do. Look at Roisin Connolly, Terri McAvoid, Sue its for the gram or the magazine deal. Engagements and weddings give them months of content.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.