Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coz it's black tie it doesn't dictate that you wear black. Suzanne said this in her story last night so I don't think she knows what it means. Typically it is a formal wear, full length dress. Doesn't matter about colour. I think the dress she is wearing is a bit like the movie Death Becomes Her of anyone remembers it. It's just a bit to much like she is a damsel in distress 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just coz it's black tie it doesn't dictate that you wear black. Suzanne said this in her story last night so I don't think she knows what it means. Typically it is a formal wear, full length dress. Doesn't matter about colour. I think the dress she is wearing is a bit like the movie Death Becomes Her of anyone remembers it. It's just a bit to much like she is a damsel in distress 🤷‍♀️
Black tie is formal. But jesus not OTT for a wedding either... Sue is crossing the line I think. Guests outfits aren't supposed to be that attention seeking..

Reactions: 9
I know the bride had posted on her page and all but it's bad taste that Sue has posted a pic with the bride in her second dress. It doesn't sit well (my wanker sister in law posted us on Facebook before anyone else and 4 years on I'm still fuming)

Reactions: 16
I know the bride had posted on her page and all but it's bad taste that Sue has posted a pic with the bride in her second dress. It doesn't sit well (my wanker sister in law posted us on Facebook before anyone else and 4 years on I'm still fuming)
Zero class....apart from the tacky RR phantom this wedding seems worlds away from the so sue tack fest in Chavscourt.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you..but we are dealing with a different breed. It looks like they are happy for the pictures to be plastered everywhere 🤷‍♀️ Niamh's followers have gone up a couple thousand over the past few days..that's the end game for these guys.

I remember she did the same thing to her friend years ago before her own wedding and I just thought it was so ignorant (weren't her own guests banned from posting photos?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I remember she did the same thing to her friend years ago before her own wedding and I just thought it was so ignorant (weren't her own guests banned from posting photos?)
I remember that too, her “friend” married a footballer and tacky Sue plastered the pics all over insta before the bride did. She then went on to pretty much have a carbon copy of her friends wedding in the same place 🙄

Reactions: 8
Am glued to the Mccreery wedding via all the Instagram accounts of anyone who's there lol....need a life I swear!!

2nd wedding dress?? Omg notions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet divine Jesus. It is the tackiest wedding this country has ever seen surely ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the howyas in one place!!!! Not one ounce of class amongst the whole lot! Wonder if they know anything about etiquette and table manners! So nouveau

Adore Manor does look amazing.....could be worse could have had the whole 200 or more of howyas....silver lining

Have to say Niamh's parents look like nice down to earth people (from different posts online).. just wish I had an ounce of their egos!!! How is it possible

Have to say Niamh's parents look like nice down to earth people (from different posts online).. just wish I had an ounce of their egos!!! How is it possible

I agree with you..but we are dealing with a different breed. It looks like they are happy for the pictures to be plastered everywhere 🤷‍♀️ Niamh's followers have gone up a couple thousand over the past few days..that's the end game for these guys.

Didn't Sue have a magazine deal....not "Hello" obvs lol

Reactions: 6
I must say I do like her dresses. I'm pleasantly surprised as I thought they would be more tack city! I just don't get how a bride and groom have time to spend on their phone reposting pics from their friends accounts. I had no time nor interest in being on my phone on my wedding day. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Whatever about posting one pic to mark the moment but that should be it IMO...

Reactions: 28
I must say I do like her dresses. I'm pleasantly surprised as I thought they would be more tack city! I just don't get how a bride and groom have time to spend on their phone reposting pics from their friends accounts. I had no time nor interest in being on my phone on my wedding day. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Whatever about posting one pic to mark the moment but that should be it IMO...
Yes.. you get so caught up with the love and excitement and just pure happiness you don't see nor want your phone. That is such a sad thought that they don't have that actually.

Reactions: 10
So everyone at Sues tackfest wedding has to sign a NDA and can't share tit but Sue doesn't think to have the same respect for other brides? 😒

Saw Katie shared a pic of the bride and groom too! She's not even a guest.

Reactions: 6
So everyone at Sues tackfest wedding has to sign a NDA and can't share tit but Sue doesn't think to have the same respect for other brides? 😒

Ah sure Katie will do whatever Katie needs to do to stay relevant!

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ that coat of arms/crest thing emblazoned on everything is the epitome of tack and don't get me started on the ill fitting bridesmaid dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Probably the best 'content' she's ever had to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d say the bride is delighted to be getting shared around there in the hope of getting some of Sue’s followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Niamh's family. Out of her, 3 sisters and 2 brothers, only 1 sister isnt there. The rest are there. The sisters' husbands are there. Not one sister is a bridesmaid. The family are VERY family oriented. They're all very close. The mam is an absolute DOTE and the father a gent. Niamh adores all her nieces and nephews. I'd imagine the only reason one sister isn't there is because she lives abroad. I'm actually surprised and not 1 of them are a BM. Surprised, because the Considine family are very close. Not surprised because her sisters are normal. And not at all instahunny. Mind you after seeing those vile BM dresses..... I'd say the sisters are only delighted they're not wearing them!

Reactions: 5
Dylan must be at the wedding with Sue... Corina Tolan has a photo up of a mirror which has the table names and guests on it and Sue and Dylan are at the Barbados table lol
There looks to be more than 50 people named on that mirror!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.