Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll probably say it was a work trip or some such nonsense. Poor Susu.... not able to take pics of her arse and splash them all over insta...it must be killing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder is bla doing her 14 days !! I doubt it though, but where they were there was no one around apparently! But the stil went to the beach and out every night 🙄
What influencer was in Ibiza last week?

Reactions: 1
I wonder is bla doing her 14 days !! I doubt it though, but where they were there was no one around apparently! But the stil went to the beach and out every night 🙄
Catch more off this family than Covid 🙄

Reactions: 9
Apparently her wedding favours were Newbridge silverware in little boxes, select guests open their boxes to find it was snowing....
OMG I actually laughed out loud so some of the guests had a buzzing time

If you look back at old pictures of her she’s a different person she’s a massive chin, no lips and completely flat chested

View attachment 181065
Who is this ????

Totally different if it's Sue or Carla

Reactions: 3
Oh dear hope they enjoy their 14 days isolation when they come home

Reactions: 4
Latest post is defo abroad, you can tell from the Mediterranean style tree

Reactions: 4
FCC18F86-6BF1-45A5-A7B5-30E9A956BCE7.png

how coincidental he stops calling out when SoStupid jets off on her holibobs.
One rule for some and not for others.... Scared he won’t be invited to her launch party’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 186641

how coincidental he stops calling out when SoStupid jets off on her holibobs.
One rule for some and not for others.... Scared he won’t be invited to her launch party’s
Hes such a bloody hypocrite isnt he... he didnt reply to my dm..

That must be the biggest coincidence.. he stops calling out influencers then sue goes away.. ah stop Paul.. 😂

Reactions: 14
Lads I think everyone calling sue out on this forum should also do the same under her latest post. It’s a lot harder to ignore when there’s lots of people saying the same thing!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.