Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is most definitely essential travel only. I looked on the restaurants page and it is definitely where they were last night. The story of Sian with the trees in the background.

Reactions: 6
It is most definitely essential travel only. I looked on the restaurants page and it is definitely where they were last night. The story of Sian with the trees in the background.
Would make you wonder did she try to get a freebie or something by l
wonder did she get a freebie or something for them to tag her. I’ve family living in Vilamoura and the place is so quiet at the moment so she wouldn’t have had to use her name to get a table at that place (like previous years as it’s hard to get a spot).... otherwise why would they tag her, to them it was just a table of people have dinner if you get me 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I just can’t wait to see how she will self isolate for 14 days upon her return!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
Are you for real? 🤨 it’s essential travel only....I’m sure a trip away with Katie and Sian is not essential! But rules don’t apply to these people...only us ordinary joe soaps and when a second wave comes around they won’t be to blame either for their travelling 😒

Reactions: 16
Very sneaky. The fact that Sian and katie both posed in front of a hedge to make it look as much like home as possible! And the 3 of them haven’t posted any real location related pics 😡😡

Reactions: 7
I commented on Katie’s post calling her out on her non essential travel.. comment deleted and blocked instantly!
9600DD08-B2A8-45D4-9111-771EA5C052EA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Very sneaky. The fact that Sian and katie both posed in front of a hedge to make it look as much like home as possible! And the 3 of them haven’t posted any real location related pics 😡😡
Sure we're only fools!! How would we know the difference between a Portuguese hedge and an Irish one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would make you wonder did she try to get a freebie or something by letting them know who she was. I’ve family living in Vila
I just can’t wait to see how she will self isolate for 14 days upon her return!
bet she won’t

Reactions: 3
Would make you wonder did she try to get a freebie or something by letting them know who she was. I’ve family living in Vila

bet she won’t
No sure she’s on insta now talking to people like she’s doing it from the darkness of her bedroom at home about some shite tv show. She’s a snake. Although I wouldn’t mind coming home and quarantining in her mansion. It’s not to my taste but it’ll do for 14 days!

Reactions: 6
Idiots of the highest order. Disrespectful, silly little selfish dimwits.

Reactions: 14
So disgusting for anyone to go abroad on holidays at the moment - seriously can these entitled idiots really not go a few months without a sun holiday? Sue, Sian and Katie are even more disgusting for trying to hide it. And I bet they won’t even self isolate for 2 weeks upon returning to Ireland.

In fairness to her it must of been very difficult not to go on her usual 60 holidays a year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sure little miss new baboons arse lips is promoting PLT...enough said🤣 they have no shame or have any moral ground!

Reactions: 10
I'm infuriated by the amount of bloggers on holidays at the moment. Most of them are aimed at a younger audience like Bla Murphy. All to get their photos of their arses in their bikini.

I'm infuriated by the amount of bloggers on holidays at the moment. Most of them are aimed at a younger audience like Bla Murphy. All to get their photos of their arses in their bikini.
I wonder is bla doing her 14 days !! I doubt it though, but where they were there was no one around apparently! But the stil went to the beach and out every night 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.