Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure Katie is able for the level of criticism that comes along with living the 'Blogger' life online. She's very young and obviously wants to follow somewhat in sue's footsteps but I feel like at that age especially, it can be detrimental to your mental health.
It seems she just wants ALLLL the free stuff but can't handle the life that comes with it. I had to unfollow, I don't enjoy her 'content' I find it so try hard and a bit princessy! Can't relate
agree, she only sees the freebies! Carla is quiet again! I see her ex is off in Spain living his best life!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you notice Katie Still liking all his posts :oops: 😄
and he is liking hers! Carla might be gone with him, definitely a girl in his pics.
No way she'll stay put for the summer, she couldn't be parading around somewhere like Westport with her arse hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
and he is liking hers! Carla might be gone with him, definitely a girl in his pics.
No way she'll stay put for the summer, she couldn't be parading around somewhere like Westport with her arse hanging out
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Westport with her arse hanging out, I'm weak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This reminded me of the Evan Doherty photoshoots at his desk where they each had shorts rammed up their arses. Their parents must be so proud

Reactions: 4
agree, she only sees the freebies! Carla is quiet again! I see her ex is off in Spain living his best life!
does anyone know what happened with Carla and Jamie? Besides being her very own Dylan with the fake tan and huge muscles, he did seem like a nice bloke. Don’t know what she sees in this auld fella she’s with now, and the girl doesn’t need a sugar daddy.

does anyone know what happened with Carla and Jamie? Besides being her very own Dylan with the fake tan and huge muscles, he did seem like a nice bloke. Don’t know what she sees in this auld fella she’s with now, and the girl doesn’t need a sugar daddy.
She was in Dubai/ maldives with Sue before lovkdown and there seemed to be alot of videos with some random guy where she was in her bikini, roaring in the phone! doubt Jamie was too happy! That dose Shauna lindsay was there too and they had their arses out!

Reactions: 5
If the rumours of Dylan being sick are true.. Then Sue shouldn't even be doing quarantine time in the same house as him???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jamie has upgraded anyway based on his stories...bet CAAAAAARlaaaaa isn't too pleased as the new one seems to be a natural beauty

Katie looking for hotel recommendations for a staycation after she’s had her sneaky vacation 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw that too! Tempted to write to her and say “I hope it’s not for another 2weeks witch”. Just never understood why these blaggers can’t google like everyone else! Why can’t she ask her sister the most popular blagger of all? This is them crying out for freebies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw that too! Tempted to write to her and say “I hope it’s not for another 2weeks witch”. Just never understood why these blaggers can’t google like everyone else! Why can’t she ask her sister the most popular blagger of all? This is them crying out for freebies!
😂😂
I know the hotels are worse giving them the freebies. Google must not work for any “blogger” I’d much rather give my money to a little family run b&b.

Reactions: 7
Ah sure she has learnt from the best blagger out there....her sissy susu🙄😂 imagine being that blatantly entitled in life! Look it up on the internet ya gowl!

Reactions: 8
I asked the same on another thread on MRSMakeup, like they’re constantly on their phones did they never hear of Google or plan all this before they leave??!! 🤯🤯🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.