Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ela87

Chatty Member
Carla is as common as muck 🤣🤣🤣 the voice and tone on her roaring Jesus it’s absolute cringe 😬
Their mam appears at least to be quite ladylike but whatever about Sue there is no breeding in Carla whatsoever. I know this is a terrible thing to say but to listen to her you'd nearly think she had been dragged up on a halting site the way she carries on. She is very lucky she has her sister Sue to work with and keep her afloat cos would dread to think where she would end up without her.

Reactions: 16

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I know the bride had posted on her page and all but it's bad taste that Sue has posted a pic with the bride in her second dress. It doesn't sit well (my wanker sister in law posted us on Facebook before anyone else and 4 years on I'm still fuming)

Tgif

What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
Are you for real? 🤨 it’s essential travel only....I’m sure a trip away with Katie and Sian is not essential! But rules don’t apply to these people...only us ordinary joe soaps and when a second wave comes around they won’t be to blame either for their travelling 😒

Lipgloss93

I see Ben Haugh (editor of the Times in Ireland) is looking for info on Twitter on influencers who told everyone to stay home and are not swanning away on holidays. Who’s going to mail him about Susanne?

Lmarcon

VIP Member
That’s a fair point , I don’t disagree but I think people look for honesty and in this instance she was being honest in her opinion on the hotel and it’s still scrutinized .
I honestly don’t mean to be rude but you are missing the point. I think we would all welcome more honesty. The issue is we only get an honest review when an item / service isn’t gifted. Anything gifted is deemed to be amazing

• Heart

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Not one bit surprised to read this, it’s plainly clear from her insta alone that they are not in a happy relationship, the odd posts of their interactions look forced and cold. I’d say the VIP mag deal and all the money that came with #sosuethewedding 🙄 bulldozed that marriage through when it should have just fizzled out. I also heard that she bought her own engagement ring from Rock jewellers (not one bit surprised) but what was worse is she went into the jewellers about 6 months before the engagement gave it all attitude about you know who I am I want a discount blah blah. Picked the ring and then told him to go in and get for the planned engagement on hols. 😂
There isn't a hope in hell he saved and paid for that ring himself. It's easily about 30k, maybe more? There's no doubt she's ambitious, and probably needs to be in control. I remember her shpeil at the time saying they got engaged, saying she was so surprised when he proposed etc, but it's obvious the whole thing was planned. The poor guy didn't even get his own stags, had to have her along with him to supervise. He seems like a quiet soul, and I'd imagine has a kind heart. She's cheap and has zero taste or class, although she tries her best to come across like she has.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
New blood here!

I haven't followed Sue in years, but I do dip in and out now and again. She is someone I would refer to when I say you can't buy class or taste. She is definitely more cautious over what she puts online and I get the impression she is just going through the motions now. On the rare occassion she does come on to talk about a product i.e.Cloud10 Beauty, she seems a little bored and disinterested. She's made her money now so maybe feels she doesn't need to make as much effort. I do like that she cares a lot about her family, and seems very generous to those around her.

Someone I know stocks her product and has it first hand that she's barking mad. We've seen that over the years on her stories. I have also heard her husband is unwell which is very sad.

One thing that came into my head was when she was getting married and her mother went down to the church to speak to the priest directly because someone else has their wedding on the day Sue was looking for. Apparently he agreed to change it and had to apologise in the parish newsletter.

• Wow

Tellmethis

The video clips of Suzanne on Classy Carlas insta 🙈 I cringe for Suzanne, she’s like the oldest swinger in town. Trying to be only gas while shaking her uncoordinated scrawny ass around. She always looks awkward.

• Haha

Leee

She should have kept her mouth shut. I didn't notice anything wrong until she put that post on her stories telling people to basically shut up talking about her and that made me curious as to what was going on and here I am now 28 pages into a thread lol. She kind of put herself on blast putting that up. I wonder how many others are looking her up now over her IG post. Also, if she didn't see anything wrong with being on hoildays then why not just go and enjoy yourself? Why is she blocking people bringing it up?

• Haha
Does she actually wanna share with her parents??🤣 awh the poor boo boo can't afford it so she'll just have to get a freebie...not doubt she will the shameless gowl!
That or begging sue! Can't believe sue git rob a new car and a stay in the Europe in killarney! Then here she is complaining that she has been hit hard by covid. 🙄 Buying 2 cars for siblings and a trip to Portugal and paying for a 5 star resort in the space of a month! Yeah you really have it tough Suzanne! 🙈🙄🤢

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I'm not sure Katie is able for the level of criticism that comes along with living the 'Blogger' life online. She's very young and obviously wants to follow somewhat in sue's footsteps but I feel like at that age especially, it can be detrimental to your mental health.
It seems she just wants ALLLL the free stuff but can't handle the life that comes with it. I had to unfollow, I don't enjoy her 'content' I find it so try hard and a bit princessy! Can't relate

Reactions: 15

Tootleboot

I have to say I love Sue! I just love how she has literally gone from 0 to minted 😂😂 one of the first I followed and I think a lot are just trotting after her. I love how she looks after her family. Yes I agree some things she does it’s like cringe but we can’t say she hasn’t a good business she is savvy.
I have to say I agree, she is obviously a great business woman and she has played the game well. Fair play to her!

Tellmethis

Why is everyone so fixated on their wedding ? they look so happy , who cares how they paid for it ! As for the judgements on the bridesmaids , they didn’t sign up to be scrutinized so leave them alone
I wouldn’t exactly say anyone is fixated on the wedding, it has been splashed across social media all weekend so people will of course discuss and speculate about it.

If they don’t want it discussed keep it private, simple as that.

Madscone

VIP Member
She is screaming out to be an influencer! All those staged photos....could you be arsed?? Maybe I'm considered odd nowadays but is the day not something to be cherished and special with friends and family rather then splashed all over social media??🤷‍♀️ it's almost like the point to her wedding was to gain a following and show off as much as possible.

Teacup38

I cringe at the fact that she cant pronounce words properly🤦‍♀️ Like fair enough most people may not know how to correctly pronounce ‘Ogham’ but to pronounce ‘sacred’ as ‘sack-red’ - come on!
My personal favourite was when she was chatting to her co-presenter Eileen Style Queen on the “Style Councillors” and she was saying how a longer jacket elongated your “abdomim” lol 😂 I think you mean “abdomen” Sue!!! Also how the hell did that programme get recommissioned...the clothes OMG 🤢🤢🤢 Sue clearly can’t even dress herself not to mind give others advice. With all her money how on earth does she manage to make every outfit she wears look tacky. I swear if I see another flogger with one of those LV fanny bags around their torso I’ll scream!!!

Love Love Love Eileen though 😍

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
I really thought the pandemic/lockdown would have been the end of this influencer crap but it doesn't seem to be. I feel for all the legitimate businesses closing while these gobshites are flogging their crap and getting gifted items constantly.

God help them if they ever have to be part of the real world.

Chooeytwo

I wonder are her neighbours aware that she’s posting photos of their back garden? I’d be furious if I were them