Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pearl1506

Omg imagine a young woman just choosing not the work and have no independence....it's unthinkable for me! Hope things always work out as well for her if that's what she wants from life!
My idea of hell and everything I hate about some women. Sorry, just being honest. It's the lasy way out or at the very least, volunteer with some group that would love some extra support if not needing to work.

Reactions: 15

Pink life

I really liked Sue and actually felt sorry for her with her business obviously suffering. I hope all the pharmacies that stock her products, the shop workers,nurses, doctors care staff, and everyone that has has to work though the worst of covid that buys her products see this.

• Heart

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I can honestly say, whatever hotel gives her a free trip, which is inevitable, will not ever get my custom! Boils my blood. Google it ffs 🙄

Sineadgorza

If you look back on old pics she 100% had a boob job. Never speaks about it, i'm assumimg because shes not getting paid too
I followed her from the beginning..the days when Penneys hauls were still a thing.. I specifically remember her showing what bras she buys there and her saying that she had tiny boobs and that the bras gave her great cleavage...fast forward a few years.. a follower asked how she could have such great cleavage without wearing a bra.. oh I've just always been blessed in that area 🙄 Nothing wrong with it.. just don't lie.

Madscone

VIP Member
She clearly gets botox or filler yet is swearing by Boots new retinol product. Surely that's false advertising 🤷‍♀️ people thinking they will have a plump face like sue if they buy it....No luv just pop in for yizzer filler and you can go back and use yizzer Simple products for the same effect!

• Haha
Sorry now Sue... From ur latest story u can "defend" yourself. How about hopping on that insta story of yours and defending yourself about going to portugal against Government guidelines and a global pandemic.. Or do the rules not apply to you??? I know loads of people would like to see that explanation. So many of ur followers who buy ur tan are stuck in country's and probably won't get to see their families for a long time but you have no problem jumping on a plane and then staying silent... Sorry but do u think ur followers are stupid and don't know ye were in Portugal. Go on away and "defend" yourself will you...

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ela87

Chatty Member
I know Niamh’s family. She doesn’t work. Apparently, her goal was to become an influencer and marry into wealth! Seems to have worked!
Omg imagine a young woman just choosing not the work and have no independence....it's unthinkable for me! Hope things always work out as well for her if that's what she wants from life!

Vangirl

VIP Member
Sue doesn't have besties she just has a flavour of the month depending on who's doing a collab with her.

• Haha

Tellmethis

She said it’s well known around the area that Su’s marriage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s a very unhappy one with her being demanding, bossy and taking the spot light. She said Su had also made comments once she finds it unattractive she is the main provider rather than Dylan as she’s old fashioned.
Not one bit surprised to read this, it’s plainly clear from her insta alone that they are not in a happy relationship, the odd posts of their interactions look forced and cold. I’d say the VIP mag deal and all the money that came with #sosuethewedding 🙄 bulldozed that marriage through when it should have just fizzled out. I also heard that she bought her own engagement ring from Rock jewellers (not one bit surprised) but what was worse is she went into the jewellers about 6 months before the engagement gave it all attitude about you know who I am I want a discount blah blah. Picked the ring and then told him to go in and get for the planned engagement on hols. 😂

• Haha

Tellmethis

So sell mes jumper this morning 😆 She has zero style, she is either dressed like a teenager who just won the lotto or a 50 year old housewife like her dose of a mother. Style queen my ass!!

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Do ye think she actually uses her own products? I imagine her to use Charlotte Tilbury and more luxurious brands but try to sell her own products to her followers
Not a chance. In my opinion her make-up is the kind of thing you would give to a child to play dress up, or a teenager. Everything about it from the packaging to the marketing does not appeal to me as a woman in my early 30's.

MSFC

Suzanne, give us a justifiable reason for your trip to Portugal and then trying to hide the fact that you were there?? By all mean come on here or your insta and defend yourself, please do.

Cbh8

Nah she's friends with the owners son. She wont even be paying for the drinks.
I don’t like being personal, but god her laugh is like a foghorn- nails on a blackboard level irritating. I wouldn’t be able to be in the same room as her for long.

• Haha

NTW

I liked Sue's dress and didn't think it was inappropriate for the type of wedding it was.

However, the BM dresses were horrendous, cheap looking and ill fitting!

Tellmethis

Do specsavers really need to collab with an influencer. I've been going to them for 15 years...I think i have to change after this
Oh I just messaged them about this saying how disappointed I am. I’m a long time customer and will now take my hard earned cash elsewhere while they shower a millionaire with freebies. Disgusting, I hope everyone messages them the same. It’s about time these companies know how their customers feel.

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Sue returning to her unethical, cash cow ads for PLT.... "sure I'll just let that blow over for a few weeks and then I can go back to my immoral money making tactics while unfortunate people make the tat for little to nothing per hour"...she's a snake! No shame at all!

wotzsnots

It must be killing her at the same time not to be able to show off her usual braggy holiday poses 🤣

• Haha

SaraB

Yes I think it was Carla could you imagine doing that at your sisters wedding 🤢😱
I don’t know what to make if Carla to be honest. I wonder if She is still with the boyfriend?
Carla came out to my house for the sprayed by cj where she went around doing spray tans in people’s houses she did mine and my mams tan and I have to say she was lovely and very professional even cleaned up the mist of the spray tan off our shower so we didn’t get our tans wet. Which I thought was so nice of her. 😊