Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumontherun1990

Zero style ? Come on now , I didn’t really notice the jumper until you mentioned it , sure look if she’s happy wearing it ,
For a fashion blogger her style is shocking. Who remembers that hermes belt she had to get surgically removed. All she does is fire something tight on with a designer bag or shoe. Her style is wick. So so sooooo tacky!

Reactions: 14

Pearl1506

Katie,

If you're so peculiar about staying in 4 star hotels and wanting quality, why not stay in a 5 star if you're clearly looking for excellence?

Oh I forgot, your sister and family are more than likely blacklisted from the majority of those after the Malton craic years ago. I'd be careful what you say in the future as nowhere in Killarney will let you in, management talks pet and you and your family are not wanted in alot of Killarneys hotels. This is only going to add fuel to the fire.

BillyBob2245

Enough to hopefully shut people here up talking about her marriage..it must kill her. By the way, I'm all about the rant with this one.. but she's clearly trying to be respectful of his wishes. I was incredibly ill for a while and couldnt wear my wedding rings..had them resized multiple times but I'd lose a lot of weight then gain some back..it became pointless having them resized. Can't tell you how much gossip I heard about myself and the state of my marriage from old busy bodies. Imagining that on a larger scale ..WOW!
exactly! 🙌🏼 I’m all for the gossip about her business and what not. But leave him out if it, he clearly wants to be out of the public eye and the amount of people here chatting shit about him “not following her” and about his health. So disrespectful.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She has a question box up question 1 are you self isolating as you were in Portugal but pretending you weren’t!

DPG

She had a sosueme workshop there years ago. It was obvious what she and those with her were doing and management were disgusted by it.
Was there a lot of unexplained SNIFFING going on even though no one appeared to displaying any symptoms of a cold ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Saw that too! Tempted to write to her and say “I hope it’s not for another 2weeks bitch”. Just never understood why these blaggers can’t google like everyone else! Why can’t she ask her sister the most popular blagger of all? This is them crying out for freebies!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I don't follow Suzanne anymore but Dylan has always seemed to be extremely private and if he is unwell then I can imagine he wouldn't want to feature at all now. It's totally understandable. I seen she just posted a pic of her and him holding hands and the date to prove they are together etc... which I feel if he is battling something then questioning their marriage is not nice. They obviously would have a lot on their plates.

Gosscentral

I love how she set her profile to private after the weekend of snooping from everyone 😂 shes gotten her extra followers so she doesn't care now. One of her bridesmaids also did the same.

I know I'm sad for even knowing this but when I clicked on one of their pages the other day it was private and when I went on that evening she was public so everyone could see her story? I was one of the guilty parties snooping though as I was dying to see who was at it and what others were showing apart from just the 'influencers' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tellmethis

That or begging sue! Can't believe sue git rob a new car and a stay in the Europe in killarney! Then here she is complaining that she has been hit hard by covid. 🙄 Buying 2 cars for siblings and a trip to Portugal and paying for a 5 star resort in the space of a month! Yeah you really have it tough Suzanne! 🙈🙄🤢
The brother I have to say looks rough AF. He tries to give off a hard man attitude but is clearly just a fool. Him and Carla let the facade slip and show exactly what they are all really like behind the fake Insta-accent Sue has adopted over the years🙄

Hannah saunders had her wedding at the Europe, one of the girls was a waitress for it and she said it was wreckless that all her Dublin lad friends were mad looking for cocaine and were constantly up and down to the ones on reception wondering did they know anyone in town that could drop it out😂😂obvs this got out and the Europe don't want to be associated with that

• Haha
  • Wow

Sheppy88

😂😂 one thing I’ve learned is I don’t want to give my money to any of these companies anymore.
I just don’t get how companies are not getting the message!! Regular paying customers won’t go or buy your product if you give it away free to influencers!

Think they live in Malahide cause didn't they move from Skerries to be closer to Suzanne's mansion
If you look at one of the new companies that Suzanne incorporated there’s a registered charge where the chargeable asset is the parents new house. Looks like one of her other companies provided a loan also to this property company thus likely making up the shortfall from the proceeds of the sale on the parents skerries house and the cost of their new house. Just my interpretation from the documents publicly filed at Companies Registration Office. I could be wrong because no is as smart as our boss babe Sue.

• Wow