Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ye think she actually uses her own products? I imagine her to use Charlotte Tilbury and more luxurious brands but try to sell her own products to her followers
Not a chance. In my opinion her make-up is the kind of thing you would give to a child to play dress up, or a teenager. Everything about it from the packaging to the marketing does not appeal to me as a woman in my early 30's.

Reactions: 14
Katie must have to pay for her hotel in Killarney , she surely would have said by now where they were staying if it was gifted!

Reactions: 9
Katie must have to pay for her hotel in Killarney , she surely would have said by now where they were staying if it was gifted!
I was thinking the same no mention of where they are staying as it’s not free sure she’s a nobody what’s the betting Sue will be down for the weekend and they’ll be upgraded??!!

Reactions: 6
She had a picture up yesterday outside Randels so I'd say they're staying there or the Dromhall unless she went for dinner there?

Reactions: 1
Not everyone wears them all the time especially when it’s so big on her hand!
I only wear mine if I'm leaving the house and even at that I haven't been wearing them lately since Covid because I haven't been going anywhere or just to the shop to do my weekly shop. Couldnt be bothered wearing them in home.

Sorry this is off topic.. but is there a thread on sues friend Sian Walton? I just don’t get this girl.. she tries so hard to fit in! She’s going out with your man brook isn’t she? I came across an interview she done the day she got her leaving cert results 5 years ago... my god what a difference Botox and fillers does😳😳🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry this is off topic.. but is there a thread on sues friend Sian Walton? I just don’t get this girl.. she tries so hard to fit in! She’s going out with your man brook isn’t she? I came across an interview she done the day she got her leaving cert results 5 years ago... my god what a difference Botox and fillers does😳😳🥰
No thread as far as I know.. same with Sarah Godfrey looks totally different.. they use to be friends but seem to have fallen out.. Sarah use to be BA for dripping gold and that’s stopped now too

Bet brook wouldn’t look twice at her there !

She has a photo taken outside Randkes Hotel Killarney so I’m guessing that’s where she is. The title is written over the photo. No doubt the restaurant meals were freebies as she’s tagging all over the place...shameless!

Reactions: 2
These people change their appearances so much with fillers, surgery etc.... When the day comes for them to have children.... The kids will look nothing like them! That goes for the men too!

Reactions: 7
There’s a rumour going around a whatsapp group that Dylan was spotted in Portugal over the last few days. I don’t know how true this is but could make sense given his absence altogether from Suzannes grid

Reactions: 8
There’s a rumour going around a whatsapp group that Dylan was spotted in Portugal over the last few days. I don’t know how true this is but could make sense given his absence altogether from Suzannes grid
Interesting...

I'm ashamed that girls in killarney went up to Katie and told her she was the bomb🙈🙈 would they still feel the same way if Katie gave them Corona because she didn't quarantine properly when she came back from Portugal. I don't understand how people are writing to that Sarah Godfrey one to enjoy her hols in ibiza when there is a global bleeping pandemic happening. Can these people not go afew weeks without sun? Would also be very interesting to see if Sarah bumped into ex boyfriend Rob over there!? Apparently he bate her up the night they stayed in the Europe too.

I have to say I love the dripping gold mousse and have used a lot of tan in my time. The face tan is great too! And she does seem to be a very generous girl when it comes to her family which is lovely to see.

However I'll be thinking twice about buying her products again as I did with Keelings when they put 2 fingers up at the rules.

Just disgraceful that they went to Portugal when government advise was no non essential travel. But when your ego is as self inflated as those girls, the rules that the rest of us abide by don't apply.

Also thought it was desperate that the day after Gov announced no changes to the numbers allowed at weddings, she spent the whole day putting up pics of her perfect day. Like come on, have a bit of sensitivity! She eventually put up a post saying it was terrible news but I'd say only cause she got lashed out of it!

I'm ashamed that girls in killarney went up to Katie and told her she was the bomb🙈🙈 would they still feel the same way if Katie gave them Corona because she didn't quarantine properly when she came back from Portugal. I don't understand how people are writing to that Sarah Godfrey one to enjoy her hols in ibiza when there is a global bleeping pandemic happening. Can these people not go afew weeks without sun? Would also be very interesting to see if Sarah bumped into ex boyfriend Rob over there!? Apparently he bate her up the night they stayed in the Europe too.
I heard that but he came out and denied it I thought? I have a soft spot for Sarah she seems like a nice girl and god love her for putting up with that dose for so long..!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.