Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me 😂😂 but is there proof they went to Portugal? I haven't seen anything about it, only catching up on this thread now

Reactions: 2
Yes there was photos of them being tagged in a restaurant. That was a few weeks ago though and Suzanne is home.

What’s being said now is that Dylan’s was spotted over there around the marina area in the last few days.

So either he remained in Portugal on his own, he travelled over in recent days or both him and Suzanne are currently there and Suzanne is pulling a sly one.

Reactions: 7
Yes there was photos of them being tagged in a restaurant. That was a few weeks ago though and Suzanne is home.

What’s being said now is that Dylan’s was spotted over there around the marina area in the last few days.

So either he remained in Portugal on his own, he travelled over in recent days or both him and Suzanne are currently there and Suzanne is pulling a sly one.
Or possibly he’s the whole reason they went over in the first place? Maybe he’s there for medical reasons and Suzanne went over to see him. However, it doesn’t make sense why katie and sian would go too 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'd say Dylan may live in Portugal, due to his illness. A lot of illnesses are better managed where it's hot

I have to say I love the dripping gold mousse and have used a lot of tan in my time. The face tan is great too! And she does seem to be a very generous girl when it comes to her family which is lovely to see.

However I'll be thinking twice about buying her products again as I did with Keelings when they put 2 fingers up at the rules.

Just disgraceful that they went to Portugal when government advise was no non essential travel. But when your ego is as self inflated as those girls, the rules that the rest of us abide by don't apply.

Also thought it was desperate that the day after Gov announced no changes to the numbers allowed at weddings, she spent the whole day putting up pics of her perfect day. Like come on, have a bit of sensitivity! She eventually put up a post saying it was terrible news but I'd say only cause she got lashed out of it!
Spot on, but even her post saying how terrible it was still had another braggy picture of her wedding.

See she’s sticking to the rules again tonight!! No wonder the numbers are going up 😡

Reactions: 5
With MS one of the things is vitamin D which could eplain things. I know oneof my friends husbands has it and often books flights in th ryanair sale (precovid).

I wonder are her neighbours aware that she’s posting photos of their back garden? I’d be furious if I were them

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised that for 1.8 million she’s still that close to her neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie is coming across as a bit sore that the hotel in Kilarney didn’t comp her stay saying that while it’s a 4 star she wouldn’t rate it that way,
More so a 3 star. Bet she’d rate it 5 star if they’d given her a freebie

Reactions: 17
The face on her rating that hotel! God love her not having the selection she is accustomed to in her lavish life. If Randles gave it for free she would be praising it from the hilt!! Self entitled idiot!

She needs to get a personality because there's more life in my big toe😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.