Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie,

If you're so peculiar about staying in 4 star hotels and wanting quality, why not stay in a 5 star if you're clearly looking for excellence?

Oh I forgot, your sister and family are more than likely blacklisted from the majority of those after the Malton craic years ago. I'd be careful what you say in the future as nowhere in Killarney will let you in, management talks pet and you and your family are not wanted in alot of Killarneys hotels. This is only going to add fuel to the fire.

Reactions: 14
Had a nose in her mams page and she’s a hilight Kerry 2020 and it’s from a week ago the Europe Hotel so she went then came back and two days later went again??!!

Reactions: 5
Katie,

If you're so peculiar about staying in 4 star hotels and wanting quality, why not stay in a 5 star if you're clearly looking for excellence?

Oh I forgot, your sister and family are more than likely blacklisted from the majority of those after the Malton craic years ago. I'd be careful what you say in the future as nowhere in Killarney will let you in, management talks pet and you and your family are not wanted in alot of Killarneys hotels. This is only going to add fuel to the fire.
What Malton craic? I haven't heard this before

Reactions: 6
Katie at 40k followers! Sosu with the camera in her face asleep !

• Haha
In a state of unconsciousness!
I’m fairness id day most of the Jackson are in a permanent state of unconsciousness. They’re oblivious to everything...also she thanked her followers and said “all the hard work has paid off” and by hard work i

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m fairness id day most of the Jackson are in a permanent state of unconsciousness. They’re oblivious to everything...also she thanked her followers and said “all the hard work has paid off” and by hard work i
Hard work 🤣🤣🤣 she wouldn't know what that looks like!

Reactions: 10
Really really getting pissed off with Sue posting photos of people hugging her kissing her cheeks etc on her stories. Draped all over some “stylish guy”. Sue we get it you don’t give a toss about COVID but the rest of the country do. 200 cases only two days ago. It’s people like her and Terrie “mad one” mcevoy that are going to cause a backslide in this country.

Reactions: 12
Really really getting pissed off with Sue posting photos of people hugging her kissing her cheeks etc on her stories. Draped all over some “stylish guy”. Sue we get it you don’t give a toss about COVID but the rest of the country do. 200 cases only two days ago. It’s people like her and Terrie “mad one” mcevoy that are going to cause a backslide in this country.
Sue has obviously moved into her office. Prepare for the office spam ladies .....................

Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely scandalous that someone such as Katie Jackson has the power the effect someone’s business by posting a review that it did not meet the four star standard requirements. This business is surely struggling at the moment, it employs local people and Is putting food on the tables of local families and this little upstart wants to criticise them in the middle of a pandemic because it didn’t meet the standards that her and her beggy mother are accustomed to.

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and is free to express this but when this one has the power to reach 40k people surely this will have some sort of negative impact on this hotel. She has literally no discernible talent and is only too quick to pull out the bullying card when people call her out for being a bone lazy individual.

One has to question the reliability of this review also. Was it bourne from the fact the stay wasn’t gifted and she is bearing a grudge or was it posted in the hope that an additional stay will now be gifted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s her cousin! The whole family are on the bandwagon

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely scandalous that someone such as Katie Jackson has the power the effect someone’s business by posting a review that it did not meet the four star standard requirements. This business is surely struggling at the moment, it’s employ local people and putting food on the tables of local families and this little upstart wants criticise them in the middle of a pandemic because it didn’t meet the standards that her and her beggy mother are accustomed to.

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and is free to express but when this one has the power to reach 40k people surely this will have some sort of negative impact on this hotel. She is literally no discernible talent and is only too quick to pull out the bullying card when people call her out for being a bone lazy individual.

One has to question the reliability of this review also. Was it bourne from the fact the stay wasn’t gifted and sheS bearing a grudge or was it posted in the hope that an additional stay will now be gifted.

i
V true but I really don’t think anyone would take her opinion for much.. she basically begged for a free stay and didn’t get one.. she probably didn’t get upgraded or wine/gifts in her room so by being negative to the hotel that’s her childish way of dealing with it.
If I was the hotel I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Me as a regular paying customers is more likely to rely on trip advisor reviews plus it’s a bonus in my eyes she wasn’t given a gifted stay!

Reactions: 16
Not really selling the brushes ! “They’ve got different heads”! 😂

It’s absolutely scandalous that someone such as Katie Jackson has the power the effect someone’s business by posting a review that it did not meet the four star standard requirements. This business is surely struggling at the moment, it’s employ local people and putting food on the tables of local families and this little upstart wants criticise them in the middle of a pandemic because it didn’t meet the standards that her and her beggy mother are accustomed to.

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and is free to express but when this one has the power to reach 40k people surely this will have some sort of negative impact on this hotel. She is literally no discernible talent and is only too quick to pull out the bullying card when people call her out for being a bone lazy individual.

One has to question the reliability of this review also. Was it bourne from the fact the stay wasn’t gifted and sheS bearing a grudge or was it posted in the hope that an additional stay will now be gifted.

i
I thought exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 3
He’s her cousin! The whole family are on the bandwagon
Between Sian, Brook, the whole so sell yourself family I’m starting to think they don’t have two brain cells to rub together. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and she is flauting lockdown rules like there is no tomorrow and having the cheek to post it 😂

Reactions: 9
Sue returning to her unethical, cash cow ads for PLT.... "sure I'll just let that blow over for a few weeks and then I can go back to my immoral money making tactics while unfortunate people make the tat for little to nothing per hour"...she's a snake! No shame at all!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.