Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So katie gets a holiday abroad AND a staycation during a global pandemic? Was Portugal not enough for her?

Reactions: 6
So katie gets a holiday abroad AND a staycation during a global pandemic? Was Portugal not enough for her?
I would say it's the Europe hotel as she was itching for a stay a few weeks back....I'm sure they contacted her for a freebie. They are all shameless gowls

Also...outfit planning for a two day trip....the priorities and struggles in life she has are hilarious! God love her...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thank goodness Katie is โ€œshowing us how to use the bagsโ€ ๐Ÿ™„ I would never have known how to use a cosmetics bag only for that ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I remember a while ago Suzanne was trying to model it as a clutch as well and said she used it as her handbag going out for dinner ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ find it hard to believe she'd use a cheap plastic yoke instead of her usual designer gear but nice attempt to flog more of your tat hun ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 7
I would say it's the Europe hotel as she was itching for a stay a few weeks back....I'm sure they contacted her for a freebie. They are all shameless gowls

Also...outfit planning for a two day trip....the priorities and struggles in life she has are hilarious! God love her...
Let's find out. I'm just back from there and they are booked out for the foreseeable...and were so back when she was looking for staycation ideas with her parents...

Reactions: 1

Suzanne wanted to get married there and they said no, that they didnโ€™t need her exposure etc.

Reactions: 8

Does she not live in Kildare no?

Reactions: 1
I can't watch Katie, the lip smacking, licking of the lips, excessive swallowing whilst talking is just too irritating. Shes also ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Reactions: 15
Think they live in Malahide cause didn't they move from Skerries to be closer to Suzanne's mansion
If you look at one of the new companies that Suzanne incorporated thereโ€™s a registered charge where the chargeable asset is the parents new house. Looks like one of her other companies provided a loan also to this property company thus likely making up the shortfall from the proceeds of the sale on the parents skerries house and the cost of their new house. Just my interpretation from the documents publicly filed at Companies Registration Office. I could be wrong because no is as smart as our boss babe Sue.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hannah saunders had her wedding at the Europe, one of the girls was a waitress for it and she said it was wreckless that all her Dublin lad friends were mad looking for cocaine and were constantly up and down to the ones on reception wondering did they know anyone in town that could drop it out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚obvs this got out and the Europe don't want to be associated with that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Suzanne wanted to get married there and they said no, that they didnโ€™t need her exposure etc.
Fair play to The Europe. Fabulous hotel. Would have lowered the tone big time having the likes of her swinging from the rafters.

Reactions: 12
I would say she is probably staying in the Brehon all the โ€œinfluencersโ€ are being gifted stays there. Ashley Kehoe and Lauren Arthurโ€™s were there recently.

Reactions: 3
Hannah saunders had her wedding at the Europe, one of the girls was a waitress for it and she said it was wreckless that all her Dublin lad friends were mad looking for cocaine and were constantly up and down to the ones on reception wondering did they know anyone in town that could drop it out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚obvs this got out and the Europe don't want to be associated with that
I think Sue got married before her though. I'd say if she did want to get married there she was probably demanding freebies and they told her to go swing.

Reactions: 3
I remember a while ago Suzanne was trying to model it as a clutch as well and said she used it as her handbag going out for dinner ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ find it hard to believe she'd use a cheap plastic yoke instead of her usual designer gear but nice attempt to flog more of your tat hun ๐Ÿ‘
Reminds me of the time she had the shite nail polishes and she was harping on about the white coloured one saying she wanted it to be a nail polish shade that people would wear on their wedding day!! As if she wore it on her own wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't watch Katie, the lip smacking, licking of the lips, excessive swallowing whilst talking is just too irritating. Shes also ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
or that thing she does when sheโ€™s modelling trousers where she rubs her belly and Her bottom then fiddles with the waistband lol
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Omg I canโ€™t cope lol...I thought I was the only one who was irritated by the lip licking/smacking and the constant swallowing lol ๐Ÿ™

• Heart
Reactions: 8
or that thing she does when sheโ€™s modelling trousers where she rubs her belly and Her bottom then fiddles with the waistband lol
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Omg I canโ€™t cope lol...I thought I was the only one who was irritated by the lip licking/smacking and the constant swallowing lol ๐Ÿ™
Its so off putting and unnecessary. You can tell she just does it because she thinks its a blogger thing to do lol

Reactions: 5
I think Sue got married before her though. I'd say if she did want to get married there she was probably demanding freebies and they told her to go swing.
She wanted it as her reception venue and they point blank told her no from the get go. They didnโ€™t want the fanfare that came with her. They didnโ€™t even enter into conversation on it with her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.