Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% still on the group in some shape or form. She actually put up a post last night about a member who passed away while I get she wanted to acknowledge the girl she could have just put it on her insta. She will totally reopen that group again soon

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think she’ll get too jealous of the new group and restart the old one, especially when she doesn’t become a famous blogger like she’s hoping to.

Reactions: 2
I had to stop following her on Insta, actually quite boring not much content at all I found her very draining.

Reactions: 3
I had to stop following her on Insta, actually quite boring not much content at all I found her very draining.
Draining she thinks she hilarious and tagging all these different shops as if anyone would go near working with her. She got a bad rep from the group and her interview on 98FM did not help her. She thought she was mrs big with that group she should head off out and get a life for herself! What life could you have sitting at home and videoing yourself drinking out of that stupid cup like seriously

He's 28 she's 40... Been together 5 years, he was her next door neighbours son....
Stop really imagine he was 23 when they got together. I’d say his mothers not happy ! She was married before. I do see her talk about other kids but only see the one girl nicole who now runs the new mas group 2.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.