Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the age difference does anyone know? I’m just curious like have nothing against it

I wonder does she know about this thread she’s just there posted a pic of her and the mas on a mission admin gang
Course she knows I’d say she’s already on this having a cop doesn’t the pic tell a thousand words. A new mas in a mission page was set up and Suzanne gave this big story how she’s wasn’t involved and then it came out her daughter is running it so obviously she’s having some beef with the other new page so got her daughter to set this other one up. Age difference I think she said before was 12 years, but you can definitely tell she’s a good bit older.

Reactions: 2
Course she knows I’d say she’s already on this having a cop doesn’t the pic tell a thousand words. A new mas in a mission page was set up and Suzanne gave this big story how she’s wasn’t involved and then it came out her daughter is running it so obviously she’s having some beef with the other new page so got her daughter to set this other one up. Age difference I think she said before was 12 years, but you can definitely tell she’s a good bit older.
Thats still a big one.. she was making her confo when he was born 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Personally I couldn't but whatever floats your boat 12 years be to much for me... but she looks every bit of it.. dislike her lips they are awful on her

Reactions: 6
The thing she does with her tongue don’t ever want to pick someone’s looks but my mam is her age and she looks amazing there’s no need

Oooh sorry and thank you for doing it 😊

I’m already looking forward to seeing her rant on stories about this tomorrow. I saw tea spill had a comment recently from that admin Shannon but I never got a screenshot! Something along the lines of she’s probably sent the abusive messages to herself for attention?
What is tea spill? Yes I live under a rock

What is tea spill? Yes I live under a rock
Spill the tea was actually Lisa Jordan aka just Jordan And because she got caught she deleted the page !

The group that took over from
Moam is
Girls on a mission

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The new pages mas is run by a bunch of lit
Spill the tea was actually Lisa Jordan aka just Jordan And because she got caught she deleted the page
Girls on a mission
The group that took over is actually still called mas on a mission backup. Its run by little hitler karen and friends all gobshites to be honest. Wont last long cause they are all throwing their weigh around.

• Haha
No waaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
Ya way she got caught out the other night. Go to Lisa Jordan’s thread and you will find all the goss there. Within a day of it spreading it was her the Page was gone. But she let the cat out of the bag when she asked questions on spill the tea

Ya way she got caught out the other night. Go to Lisa Jordan’s thread and you will find all the goss there. Within a day of it spreading it was her the Page was gone. But she let the cat out of the bag when she asked questions on spill the tea
I miss EVERYTHING 😅 cannot believe that I'm shocked now..

The group that took over is actually still called mas on a mission backup. Its run by little hitler karen and friends all gobshites to be honest. Wont last long cause they are all throwing their weigh around.
The new group is girls on a mission. Rho rho and another girl Shannon kept
It going sure wasn’t Suzanne threatening them!

But the other page is rang by Suzannes daughter which is mas on a mission group 2. Suzanne also has a back up page is mas on a mission for what I don’t know. She’s too much of a control freak to let it go.

I miss EVERYTHING 😅 cannot believe that I'm shocked now..
Ya go to Lisa Jordan’s thread on this and you will find all the tea being spilt she’s a right little spy that one and she kept promoting Liz reaney to
Keep people of the scent but it all came out the other night when she did a q&a. Lisa Jordan’s not as nice as she makes out apparently an awful bully at school or so her thread says

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened her lips and teeth??
She'll be delighted there's a thread about her on this...She'll think she has made it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Hitler Karen 😹 Suzanne definitely involved with Mas on mission back up ... even though she insists she’s left Facebook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.