Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a very mature, well written comment! What is Suzanne supposed to have done? Ok
Hitler Karen šŸ˜¹ Suzanne definitely involved with Mas on mission back up ... even though she insists sheā€™s left Facebook
The Maā€™s on a mission back up has been around for a few months, in case anything ā€œhappenedā€ to the original. Iā€™ve been a member of it for a while! Suzanne said on insta that she gave that group to others to moderate. Thereā€™s also ā€œgirls on a missionā€

Poppy lynch is long gone. Unfortunately. Tea spill was pure Lisa until she got caught out. But poppy hasnā€™t been round for a while šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I stupidity commented before checking insta. What did she do take every young one in the pub back to her gaf šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No sign of rho rho or Shannon at the admin party or am I wrong? So weird how they treat it like a job ā€œbest team everā€ šŸ™„. Wish I could stay at home and admin all day

• Haha
No sign of rho rho or Shannon at the admin party or am I wrong? So weird how they treat it like a job ā€œbest team everā€ šŸ™„. Wish I could stay at home and admin all day
Rho rho amd Shannon and on the new page which is working out to be a nice page but the back up page is just full of the same witches and needs to go. Half the problem was the admin being such witches and bullies in the first place. Its like a mean girls group

suzanne wanted to be a full time blogger so she had to give up the page! She knew no companies would work with her while she had it. Constantly tagging brandmax etc. But the problem is as long as that page exists its will be associated with her especially with he daughter running it so she hasn't a chance. And as the page hasn't one leader now all the admin are out for themselves which will cause a rift eventually same thing happened on the mas who drink page. Be better to just close the page completely and move on

Reactions: 3
She needed to get rid of any association with the MOAM page,, She wants to be a blogger. She is a nobody trying to be a 20 odd young wan. That bloody fake laugh she does drives me nuts and the locking of the teeth jesus

Reactions: 5
What way does she move her mouth when she speaks? If you watch her talking with the sound off she looks like a cow chewing. I dunno if its that her teeth are too big forher mouth or she had too much filler in her lips but it looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s the over filled lips and Turkish teeth that make her mouth go funny, I couldnā€™t hack following her on insta anymore.
Iā€™d say the MOAM backup group are fuming that the group isnā€™t as popular as girls on a mission that rho rho and Shannon moderate on. At least it wasnā€™t the last time I went for a look!

Reactions: 2
The teeth are too big for her mouth they don't fit her mouth hence why she always licking them and moving the lips around them

Does anyone know anything about Martin the husband threatening people? Saw it on another thread. I feel sorry for that poor little girl of theirs she never ever seems to do anything or bring her anywhere and now the dog seriously !

Does anyone know anything about Martin the husband threatening people? Saw it on another thread. I feel sorry for that poor little girl of theirs she never ever seems to do anything or bring her anywhere and now the dog seriously !
Martin would send messages to women who Suzanne has beef with. now whether It was him or her on his account weā€™ll never know but he seems as mental as her

Reactions: 3
Never! Wow, didn't expect that. Is there proof it was her and did she get caught?

I can't find the just Jordan thread
Ya she got caught. Spill the tea put up a q&a and a question was asked about just Jordan and she forgot to rub something out and then the question and answer was deleted but people got screenshots. Apparently there was other stuff too and when her name go outed page is gone. Search for Lisa Jordan on this and she will come up

Martin would send messages to women who Suzanne has beef with. now whether It was him or her on his account weā€™ll never know but he seems as mental as her
Stop really. I canā€™t understand his appeal for her heā€™s only in his late 20ā€™s. Iā€™d say Suzanne has beef with a lot of people

Omg I followed Suzanne at the start when Mas on a mission formed. I'm gone off that group months because it was getting to the point of where everyone was fighting and saying disgusting things to each other and posting in the most ridiculous Anon messages. So I unfollowed Suzanne on insta because there was just no point anymore. But my God šŸ˜Ø I went on for a nose there, what the hell did she do to herself? Her lips šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± I knew she was getting them done but FML she went too far and the blonde hair doesn't suit her...it was nicer brown

Reactions: 4
Never! Wow, didn't expect that. Is there proof it was her and did she get caught?

I can't find the just Jordan thread
I saw the screenshots and nothing in them would convince me that it was Lisa.
If she had actually caught herself out, way more people would have noticed and it would have been discussed on the FB groups and under her pics in the comments.
From what I have seen, people added 2+2 and got 17.
Sheā€™s sneaky out and a very savvy business woman, the owners of these pages always end up getting Outed in the end and sheā€™s smart enough to know that it would be career suicide that sheā€™d never recover from if she got caught.
So yeah, Iā€™m not buying that itā€™s her. Sheā€™s not stupid enough to involve herself in something like that.
Her long game is to end up on permanently TV/radio and not blogging so I canā€™t see her risking her reputation.

Reactions: 18
Suzanneā€™s interview on 98fm was desperate but your one who called in was an absolute headbanger.
There was defo bullying going on on that page but that woman wasnā€™t bullied, she was an attention seeking pain in the hole who I had muted long before anything kicked off because I was tit sick of seeing her 20191821 posts per day in the group.
Iā€™m sure she thought everyone was there just to listen to her pure random rambling thoughts.

She got removed from the group after being told numerous times not to post so many of her ā€˜hilariousā€™ blog style unfunny videos, and for advising a woman whose partner didnā€™t want a baby to poke holes in the condom, which is essentially rape.
I was delighted when she got booted out, she was absolutely painful.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Suzanneā€™s interview on 98fm was desperate but your one who called in was an absolute headbanger.
There was defo bullying going on on that page but that woman wasnā€™t bullied, she was an attention seeking pain in the hole who I had muted long before anything kicked off because I was tit sick of seeing her 20191821 posts per day in the group.
Iā€™m sure she thought everyone was there just to listen to her pure random rambling thoughts.

She got removed from the group after being told numerous times not to post so many of her ā€˜hilariousā€™ blog style unfunny videos, and for advising a woman whose partner didnā€™t want a baby to poke holes in the condom, which is essentially rape.
I was delighted when she got booted out, she was absolutely painful.
That wasnā€™t the women that came on 98FM when she was on. Suzanne put up a post about some girl emailing someone about the toy appeal and making sure the money was going the right place. Then Suzanne put up a post up a post and the messages the girl sent and then blocked the girl so
She couldnā€™t defend herself. I remember cause I commented couldnā€™t Suzanne have done it privately as she was admin of the group and my comment was deleted as was many others who were sticking up for that woman. Suzanne Burke is and out and out bully. She loved being in control of that group and the women in it. Sure didnā€™t she threaten Shannon and rho rho when they set up the new friip
And then she got her own daughter with the other yokes of admins to set up a group in competition with the new one. She should stay off social media and get off that blue couch and go get a job

Reactions: 4
That wasnā€™t the women that came on 98FM when she was on. Suzanne put up a post about some girl emailing someone about the toy appeal and making sure the money was going the right place. Then Suzanne put up a post up a post and the messages the girl sent and then blocked the girl so
She couldnā€™t defend herself. I remember cause I commented couldnā€™t Suzanne have done it privately as she was admin of the group and my comment was deleted as was many others who were sticking up for that woman. Suzanne Burke is and out and out bully. She loved being in control of that group and the women in it. Sure didnā€™t she threaten Shannon and rho rho when they set up the new friip
And then she got her own daughter with the other yokes of admins to set up a group in competition with the new one. She should stay off social media and get off that blue couch and go get a job
You are 100 % correct. I think Suzanne made it out it was that other girl. I can remember the name I think

Yes actually I remember, she told the whole group that another woman was on air bitching and it wasnā€™t even her. God sheā€™s foul

Itā€™s the over filled lips and Turkish teeth that make her mouth go funny, I couldnā€™t hack following her on insta anymore.
Iā€™d say the MOAM backup group are fuming that the group isnā€™t as popular as girls on a mission that rho rho and Shannon moderate on. At least it wasnā€™t the last time I went for a look!
Yeah, itā€™s 100% the Turkish teeth, because they are done in a hurry, everybody who gets veneers over there gets the same shape/set of teeth irregardless of whether it actually suits them or not. If you had proper veneers done here(actual veneers, not composite) the process actually takes a few months including a set of temp veneers to make sure that youā€™re happy with them. So you get teeth that actually suit you and that you can actually speak properly with. You do get what you pay for!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.