Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the story with her child with the drill in her hand? :eek: Her hair was loose and so close to getting caught in the drill! Freaked me out watching it :oops:

Reactions: 5
No shortage of money there. Everything spanking new. Surely he can't be earning so much to have that much disposable income? She thinks she's Stacey Solomon now 🙄

Reactions: 6
No shortage of money there. Everything spanking new. Surely he can't be earning so much to have that much disposable income? She thinks she's Stacey Solomon now 🙄
She can call it the Ickle Pickle Cabin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You can make log cabins warm and cosy and look like a home.
From what she is sharing and her decor everything looks like its just stored in a shed.
Wonder if she done a collab with the cabin company because she shared a post about her decor stating (not an ad) with jysk and nothing beside the cabin place.
Wonder if they gave her money off for being a Beggy Mitchell

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Wonder if she done a collab with the cabin company because she shared a post about her decor stating (not an ad) with jysk and nothing beside the cabin place.
I thought the exact same thing

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to figure out the long term plan here 🤔 The log cabin is supposed to be a temporary dwelling while they apply for planning permission, build a house etc. Realistically the site they bought would have cost at least 50 grand. Add to that the cost of the log cabin, getting services to the cabin, furnishings etc. Where is the money coming from? How are they going to afford all that building a house entails. I can't wrap my head around it!!

Reactions: 8
From what she is sharing and her decor everything looks like its just stored in a shed.
Wonder if they gave her money off for being a Beggy Mitchell
I really think they should have slabbed and plastered the walls or something it does just look like a shed with furniture at the moment.

Will someone tell her to put down the jaysus make up 😭😭 and the pout tho as she is putting it on ✋

• Haha
And of course the classic shiny nose what the actual fcuk is that about at all 🙈

How old does she look in the first story with the tin of paint ?....the hair ! And even 10 layers of make up hasent made her look younger.

Reactions: 5
And she on about a poxy fancy lunch with Martin he's an electrician for a company what fancy lunch would he be at at all 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.