Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
martin a patient man, shes able to spend money on herself, made herself sick with a surgery so she could wear belly tops, comes on crying making out she’s homeless, if she wasn’t so busy admiring herself in the mirror, and talking tit on instagram with her made up stories, and shes still 42, she was 42, when she came on insta , two years ago , she cant bare getting old , one of the most narcissistic personality ive ever seen on instagram and going to make the child one too , she knows nothing ablout being homeless, in pubs every weekend, new clothes, and spending on herself, absolutely sick of these ones on instagram and their sad lives, get a job like everyone else
He's a lap dog... looks miserable any time on her stories she must torment him... any idea what age he is?

Reactions: 7
Seems very much like what Suzanne wants Suzanne gets. She spends a lot from what she shows on Instagram....dinners out, pub, constantly ordering clothes, the treadmill and the table for the back yard....as well as plastic surgery, lip fillers, Botox....yet she doesn't have a job. And obviously that's before rent, bills, running a car, food, school costs. You would have to wonder where it all comes from...🤷.
Most of that was gifted the treadmill and the table definitely was

Reactions: 2
He's a lap dog... looks miserable any time on her stories she must torment him... any idea what age he is?
he was 29, two years ago , i suppose he still is, considering Suz, is still 42, after 2 years on instagram, mustnt be counting the lockdown time, she looks about 46, she came on recently with no filter on , all the work , she. looks older , false everyway, ild say getting a collab with cabin, but girls im very real 😂, yeah right, now making out shes 3 hospital appointments weekly, people cant get one a year, more bull

I remember Suzie pre mas on a mission .
She was on mas who drink and when she lived in a house it burned down .
A go fund me was set up for her. I think she was renting that house too
another one with a go fund when was this

Look at the bad photo shop on her thigh 😂😂
looks like shes veins , in that photo will she ever get a life

he was 29, two years ago , i suppose he still is, considering Suz, is still 42, after 2 years on instagram, mustnt be counting the lockdown time, she looks about 46, she came on recently with no filter on , all the work , she. looks older , false everyway, ild say getting a collab with cabin, but girls im very real 😂, yeah right, now making out shes 3 hospital appointments weekly, people cant get one a year, more bull
Omg was he THAT much younger than her, he was only in his 20’s 😳

Reactions: 3
What is that song? I thought it sounded like you look wonderful tonight. Surely not though if was played at a funeral 🤔

Most of that was gifted the treadmill and the table definitely was
I thought she said she rented the treadmill. She’s such a liar.

Agreed he looks so miserable. He’s either no craic with no mates or she must be able to take out them Turkey teeth dentures when she gives him a blowy coz I can’t see what makes him stay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She's 46 or 47 because when the house burned down she was 40 . I remember I couldn't believe it because I thought she was much younger the way she went on . Soon aftrr she was made moderator of that group and Mermaid Jade was the admin

I think 🤔 martin was only 25 when they got married.... not certain though... but definitely very young
That’s quite an age gap at that age. It’s got to be weird for her adult children to have a step parent only a couple of years older than themselves.

That’s quite an age gap at that age. It’s got to be weird for her adult children to have a step parent only a couple of years older than themselves.
They used to be neighbours aswell so his parents would know her as another parent then she got with their son . Think there's only a year or two between her daughter and Martin

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's 46 or 47 because when the house burned down she was 40 . I remember I couldn't believe it because I thought she was much younger the way she went on . Soon aftrr she was made moderator of that group and Mermaid Jade was the admin
looks every bit of it her wrinkles on neck gives it away and her older kids, shes only fooling herself

They used to be neighbours aswell so his parents would know her as another parent then she got with their son . Think there's only a year or two between her daughter and Martin
imagine her marrying young young son , he comes across not right , something off there and weird the way they keep moving,

I would actually feel sick if he was my brother, like Jesus if the tables were turned and they were the opposite sex that story would sound seriously wrong.

What kind of time zone is she living in?? 😂When I was 41 she was 42. I'm 43 now and she still says she is 42 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is 11 years between her and Martin. He’s not much older than her oldest daughter.

I thought she said she rented the treadmill. She’s such a liar.

Agreed he looks so miserable. He’s either no craic with no mates or she must be able to take out them Turkey teeth dentures when she gives him a blowy coz I can’t see what makes him stay
No she kept banging on about not being able to get one and in the market reached out and gifted her one and then she ran a comp for a an excercise bike I think it was. I think the garden table is also from them.

Last edited:
So she's giving away all her furniture and stuff!! How can anyone afford to do that?

There is 11 years between her and Martin. He’s not much older than her oldest daughter.

No she kept banging on about not being able to get one and in the market reached out and gifted her one and then she ran a comp for a an excercise bike I think it was. I think the garden table is also from them.
Oh yes I remember that right enough.

i wonder when she’ll tell us she collabed with the cabin company and how they’re the best cabins in Ireland

And what’s with her nostrils?? Look at her nose surely can’t be just me 🧐 maybe it is but..
Filtered to make her look 42 🤩

And what’s with her nostrils?? Look at her nose surely can’t be just me 🧐 maybe it is but..
online all day and cant goggle where to get floors and kitchens, were in a recession ancld they still expect small businesses to fund their lifestyle and shes in appointments all week , claiming shes sick and going to start putting floors down herself lol , what 😅i thought she had a dodge hip , and fibromyalgia and some illness , she’s keeping secret about wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.