Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is 100% on the beg with those fancy cabins ain’t she. I hope to god she doesn’t get gifted one. She should pay like everyone else and then discuss the struggles etc be a lot more relatable.

Reactions: 8
Her daughter has only one child & build a big bungalow, so I sam sure she can go there for a while or Martins parents & ride the father, when Martin is in work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her daughter has only one child & build a big bungalow, so I sam sure she can go there for a while or Martins parents & ride the father, when Martin is in work!!!
Well he's seen her "mary" more than Marhen at this stage. Who even calls their vag a mary!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Died watching her stories earlier. Moaning saying she doesn’t follow big influencers because they’re so negative all the time and unhappy and then the next story ranting about tattle and alluding to being suicidal over the posts on here.

Reactions: 6
Died watching her stories earlier. Moaning saying she doesn’t follow big influencers because they’re so negative all the time and unhappy and then the next story ranting about tattle and alluding to being suicidal over the posts on here.
Looking for sympathy. Disgraceful to say her kids were almost left without a mother because of comments on here. Obviously not well in the head if that's the case

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking for sympathy. Disgraceful to say her kids were almost left without a mother because of comments on here. Obviously not well in the head if that's the case
Absolutely scandalous to even suggest that. Also the beginning was quite tame from the little bits I looked at. The only thing that stood out was questioning the toy thing she done. Maybe she didn’t like the questions.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely scandalous to even suggest that. Also the beginning was quite tame from the little bits I looked at. The only thing that stood out was questioning the toy thing she done. Maybe she didn’t like the questions.
As much as Suzanne grinds me that toy appeal was 100% legit. There was no discrepancies and everything was accounted for. I know people who were personally involved in it. She’s a lot of things but she’s not a thief or one for taking from children. So many benefited from that toy appeal.

Reactions: 8
As much as Suzanne grinds me that toy appeal was 100% legit. There was no discrepancies and everything was accounted for. I know people who were personally involved in it. She’s a lot of things but she’s not a thief or one for taking from children. So many benefited from that toy appeal.
I’m only saying what I read on here about her keepin toys for her family I know nothing about it.

Reactions: 1
Im only getting a chance to comment now .... On those stories about tattle, she was protesting way too much. Maybe she doesn't read it anymore 🤷, who knows?..... but I am not buying that it doesn't bother her ....cos even knowing it exists seems to!
And trying to make out that she is above calling people out and doing a bit of ' trolling ' herself 😂 . Well we all know that not to be the case.

No still there. Morethanjustama
Shes like Peter pan , still 42 , lol she was 42 , during lockdown, someone ask
her age , so she said monday, girs im 42 😂😂, wtf does she not remember the lies,

Im only getting a chance to comment now .... On those stories about tattle, she was protesting way too much. Maybe she doesn't read it anymore 🤷, who knows?..... but I am not buying that it doesn't bother her ....cos even knowing it exists seems to!
And trying to make out that she is above calling people out and doing a bit of ' trolling ' herself 😂 . Well we all know that not to be the case.
oh it does she went live recently after been in the pub , giving out, hates to think shes not liked

Reactions: 1
Shes like Peter pan , still 42 , lol she was 42 , during lockdown, someone ask
her age , so she said monday, girs im 42 😂😂, wtf does she not remember the lies,

oh it does she went live recently after been in the pub , giving out, hates to think shes not liked
O I heard her that night making a show of herself. That's why I said maybe she really does not read here anymore because she said then that she wouldn't. But it still bothers her 😂....as you just said, she can't cope with not being liked . Cos she is so full of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a deeply unhappy person and no amount of surgery or weight loss will change that , she breeds negativity and toxicity

Reactions: 7
God she’s Tone bloody Deaf. Saying “I’ll be homeless in a few weeks”. She won’t, they’ve purchased land, have plenty of money, have relatives they could stay with, are looking to buy a mobile or cabin and have a landlord who said they can stay til he needs them out. You’re not ever going to be homeless Suzanne.
jesus. Read the room. Dope.
God she’s Tone bloody Deaf. Saying “I’ll be homeless in a few weeks”. She won’t, they’ve purchased land, have plenty of money, have relatives they could stay with, are looking to buy a mobile or cabin and have a landlord who said they can stay til he needs them out. You’re not ever going to be homeless Suzanne.
jesus. Read the room. Dope.
that poor child going to get alot of bullying when she starts bug school , never seen a mpther trying to make a circus monkey out of a child. , odvs she makes her say the things, shes ruining the little girl, a mini Suzanne , even the dog is mad 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.