Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone gets in touch with morans the cabin makers( who she is obviously crying out for freebies for otherwise why does she have to tell half the world about them ) not to do a collab as we seen how the last one went.. 😅😅😅 but yeah 3 appointments a week not being able to get out of bed (all so she could look skinny ) To being able to fully furnish and diy a cabin... STOP 😅😅feel sorry for marhin he is being made out to be some fool by her

Reactions: 8
I hope someone gets in touch with morans the cabin makers( who she is obviously crying out for freebies for otherwise why does she have to tell half the world about them ) not to do a collab as we seen how the last one went.. 😅😅😅 but yeah 3 appointments a week not being able to get out of bed (all so she could look skinny ) To being able to fully furnish and diy a cabin... STOP 😅😅feel sorry for marhin he is being made out to be some fool by her
someone should email them she will finish ioff there business, bound to be something wrong with it , like the surgery, probably get that free with her complications, cabin be the same, can people not see her for what she is yet

Reactions: 4
He must work every hour of the day like he has a full time job already. She must send him off doing nixers all the time He’s not registered as self employed 🙈
I'd say so.....all to keep his queen bee ( pun intended 🤣 ) happy and free to sit on her blue sofa talking shite into her phone all day long. Thought she was going to pull back a bit from Instagram - but has not happened has it ?......

Reactions: 5
I'd say so.....all to keep his queen bee ( pun intended 🤣 ) happy and free to sit on her blue sofa talking shite into her phone all day long. Thought she was going to pull back a bit from Instagram - but has not happened has it ?......
It’s her cash cow. No way will she give that up for anyone. I’m thinking of the poor child who is posted online all day everyday without a say in the matter. So many of them do it, no content of their own so they use the poor kids

She says that every few months 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's a gobshite
I don't feel sorry for companies anymore who give these beggers things for free , then the companies lose out in the long run .
I know I'm one of many who refuse to then buy from a company who collabs with these so called influencers
Put your hand in your pocket like the rest of you Suzie , you scab

Reactions: 7
So where is the cabin being situated? Can't be the new site because it has no services, water, sewage, electricity 😕

I'd say her mother's as she had a few videos of her house up last week and said they were working all day getting the site ready

I actually think it's such a waste chopping it up. I'm sure some deserving family would appreciate it.
Hmmm..... maybe..... but then again they could pick up herpes from it 🙈..... another dirty cold sore on her the last few days ...

• Haha
She's so full of tit! She couldn't wait to get the tummy tick, didn't she go off and buy a load of belly tops running around like she's in her 20s. Now she's put on a stone it doesn't matter because she now knows whats important. I'd say she's absolutely fuming over whatever went wrong because she's so so vain. bleep, thats all.

Reactions: 8
O id hate to be the guy making her cabin. Because right now she can't think, and keeps asking him what does he think etc..... and later when it's all done no doubt there will be something wrong with it, and it will obviously be his fault and not hers. He should have ran, and ran fast when he took her on as a customer.

Funny how she’s still not mentioned where it’s going, you just know people are flat out asking her… That’s not her site anyway

Reactions: 1
Do you reckon? Would she be cheeky enough to slap it slap it up without planning
I don’t think it’s her site because of the sheds in the background, was no sheds in her pic she posted announcing the site.

i reckon it’s on the parents land don’t they have horses and stuff I’d say they’ve plenty of room.

And it’s def been put up without planning because she wouldn’t have got that sorted this quick. My guess is that the parents moved one of the caravans / bars or something and replaced it with her cabin. I don’t think you would need additional planning that way would ya.

but she’s probably keeping it quiet because she’s not got the planning and don’t want anyone to grass her.

I don’t think it’s her site because of the sheds in the background, was no sheds in her pic she posted announcing the site.

i reckon it’s on the parents land don’t they have horses and stuff I’d say they’ve plenty of room.

And it’s def been put up without planning because she wouldn’t have got that sorted this quick. My guess is that the parents moved one of the caravans / bars or something and replaced it with her cabin. I don’t think you would need additional planning that way would ya.

but she’s probably keeping it quiet because she’s not got the planning and don’t want anyone to grass her.
Ye it's very odd like. Why would ya bother being so out spoken with it but not being totally transparent with it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.