Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Suzie pre mas on a mission .
She was on mas who drink and when she lived in a house it burned down .
A go fund me was set up for her. I think she was renting that house too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Crying herself to sleep because she thought she’s gonna be homeless… is she for bleeping real.
Compare yourself to actual homeless people with no family and no big following to use to beg for a log cabin you absolute woman.

arrghhh I dislike her so much.

Reactions: 9
Crying herself to sleep because she thought she’s gonna be homeless… is she for bleeping real.
Compare yourself to actual homeless people with no family and no big following to use to beg for a log cabin you absolute woman.

arrghhh I dislike her so much.
Already saying she can turn the cabin into a bar after they build 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Already saying she can turn the cabin into a bar after they build 🙄🤣
What’s the bet the Cabin is going in her mums back garden she said she has been looking at where it’s going to go the last few days and she’s had a few stories where her mum lives, but her site is the other side of the county I think she said.

she won’t be moving from the cabin for a long while she’s too selfish to save and Martin will no way afford it all himself.

Reactions: 6
What’s the bet the Cabin is going in her mums back garden she said she has been looking at where it’s going to go the last few days and she’s had a few stories where her mum lives, but her site is the other side of the county I think she said.

she won’t be moving from the cabin for a long while she’s too selfish to save and Martin will no way afford it all himself.
Sure she needs planning for the log cabin no matter where she goes unless she’s plonking it with none.

Reactions: 5

She has no power no water no septic tank at the site she will have to live with her mother for a while until they get sorted

Reactions: 2
She has no power no water no septic tank at the site she will have to live with her mother for a while until they get sorted
Yeah I don’t think she’s going into the site at all. Not for a good few years anyway. Tbh I’d say she will end up selling it be too much hassle for her

Reactions: 2
I don’t know too much about this one, apart from she was behind some ma pages…. But her highlight titled “my proof” absolutely KILLS me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 “hilaaaary o daaare” 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But sure she doesn’t use filters 🙄
martin a patient man, shes able to spend money on herself, made herself sick with a surgery so she could wear belly tops, comes on crying making out she’s homeless, if she wasn’t so busy admiring herself in the mirror, and talking tit on instagram with her made up stories, and shes still 42, she was 42, when she came on insta , two years ago , she cant bare getting old , one of the most narcissistic personality ive ever seen on instagram and going to make the child one too , she knows nothing ablout being homeless, in pubs every weekend, new clothes, and spending on herself, absolutely sick of these ones on instagram and their sad lives, get a job like everyone else

Reactions: 8
martin a patient man, shes able to spend money on herself, made herself sick with a surgery so she could wear belly tops, comes on crying making out she’s homeless, if she wasn’t so busy admiring herself in the mirror, and talking tit on instagram with her made up stories, and shes still 42, she was 42, when she came on insta , two years ago , she cant bare getting old , one of the most narcissistic personality ive ever seen on instagram and going to make the child one too , she knows nothing ablout being homeless, in pubs every weekend, new clothes, and spending on herself, absolutely sick of these ones on instagram and their sad lives, get a job like everyone else
Seems very much like what Suzanne wants Suzanne gets. She spends a lot from what she shows on Instagram....dinners out, pub, constantly ordering clothes, the treadmill and the table for the back yard....as well as plastic surgery, lip fillers, Botox....yet she doesn't have a job. And obviously that's before rent, bills, running a car, food, school costs. You would have to wonder where it all comes from...🤷.

Reactions: 4
Seems very much like what Suzanne wants Suzanne gets. She spends a lot from what she shows on Instagram....dinners out, pub, constantly ordering clothes, the treadmill and the table for the back yard....as well as plastic surgery, lip fillers, Botox....yet she doesn't have a job. And obviously that's before rent, bills, running a car, food, school costs. You would have to wonder where it all comes from...🤷.
Wonders then why she hasnt a house , she’s trying to relive her youth, And looking for attention, off her sheep that tells her how great she is , a narcissistic personality down to a T, even the dog not right lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.