Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I unfollowed her I replied 7 times to her stories never got a reply! My sister in law replied to her once disagreeing with something she said and she was savage!! Like actually quite rude
I think I saw you in her stories the other day? Did you message her and tell her to look at someone else’s post on how to label gifts and ads?

Has anyone actually had her reply to them? She was asking questions about c sections which I replied to and she just ignored me. I understand that she would get a lot of replies but then don’t bother to ask if you can’t even be gracious enough to say thank you for a reply. I see it’s jusr for engagement now 🙄
Yes she sent me a lovely message when I was suffering with horrendous morning sickness, i messaged her to say I read her blog and found it useful. it was a heartfelt long reply. I know she hasn’t to lots of others but wanted to say she did reply to me really quickly.

Reactions: 5
Is her costume pic photoshopped? She looks amazing don’t get me wrong but edges look a bit blurry. I’m no expert on photoshop though so someone correct me if I’m wrong

Susie recommended a woman’s page so went and checked her out. First thing I see on her stories the word sp*stic. Endorsing someone that uses derogatory language towards disabilities. Nice.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw that and as I’m getting married soon I figured I’d check it out as she made out she was having an interesting discussion. Nah, just someone who was enjoying ripping the piss out of anyone and everything to do with weddings, not a particularly intelligent or interesting conversation. Weird recommendation. Was also a subtle plug for her podcast with Greg 😂

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her about a year back when she started saying things like “me and Greg were never given the opportunity to travel when we were young and we don’t want to make that same mistake with our kids. That’s why we take them to America for weeks every summer”

That just made me feel guilty that I can’t afford foreign holidays and also made me angry on behalf of whoever brought her and Greg up. Foreign holidays are just not feasible for some families, no matter how “important” Susie tells us they are. I hope my children don’t end up resentful of us for not taking them away, like Greg and Susie are.

Haven’t regretted unfollowing her

Reactions: 7
As far as I could tell when I followed her she went for walks in Milton Keynes woods and to Arizona for 2 months every year for his training purposes. Adventurous.

I stopped following her because it was all so stylised (but bland). I'm childfree so the selling your kids ass for dollar content is of limited interest.

Reactions: 6
I liked what she had to say about these threads today
Me three. I thought she worded them really well and completely understood that Tattle is NOT trolling, it is purely opinions and not everyone will agree. I’ve always quite liked her and it just reinforced that 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
I’ve looked at her stories. She admitted she handled the mumsnet threads badly but that she “saw red” because someone’s kids had been called “not cute”. That’s pretty misleading. Those mumsnet threads were largely respectful and had some really insightful discussions on feminism and advertising etc. Out of thousands of posts, ONE weirdo called CT’s kids “not cute” and then practically every other poster on mumsnet berated them for that post. Yet we were all tarred with the same brush as being psychos that insult 4 year old kids. Oh dear oh dear.

It’s madness really. I’ve just watched about 20 insta stories about Susie and Greg’s engagement. Which is crazy when you think about it. Even if my best mate got engaged I don’t think I’d receive such an in depth break down of the proposal and holiday from her. More fool me. What am I doing with my life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Susie because she doesn’t try to clone herself into a typical Instamum. She has flaws and seems to be fairly open about them. The only thing that makes me raise my eyes brows is the random posed page 3 style bikini shots, which don’t seem to work with the rest of her content... each to their own.

Reactions: 4
I see shes asking for a ‘wicked sticks’ (the duck does that even mean?) graphic designer to make her a logo. Brand Greg n Suze coming soon!

• Sick
She's using a pic of her baby covered in tit to sell Water Wipes. What the hell are these kids going to think when they are older??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.